good

Posted by Reviewer1272462 on Mar 08, 2011

a great value

Strength-giving RAW Protein, Beyond Organic

Posted by Reviewer2738612 on Mar 08, 2011

Had lost muscle mass. Need two things to maintain and to build muscle: protein and testosterone. Garden of Life's RAW Protein has been a tremendous help to my vegan diet.

Very Pleasantly Suprised...

Posted by Reviewer1216745 on Mar 10, 2011

This stuff is GREAT. I mix it with organic rice milk and it is more than drinkable. When you take into account it's completely raw, has no artificial flavors, no fillers, in fact nothing synthetic at all it actually tastes pretty amazing for what it is. To be fair, I haven't tried mixing it with water or juice like it suggests on the container, that didn't sound very appealing to me... but I do strongly suggest that you rice milk it ! Love it, and will definitely be ordering again.

High quality!!

Posted by Reviewer2495829 on Mar 09, 2011

The label says it all... gluten free, dairy free, no artifical sweeteners or synthetic ingredients. The taste is good, but bland, so add some frozen berries or fruit to jazz it up.

Great protein powder

Posted by Naturopath on Mar 13, 2011

I combine this with Life's Basics Protein with 5 fruit blend for taste. Also works as a meal replacement now and then (I often add spirulina & barley green too). Good to have on hand for emergency supplies during earthquakes!

great protein source

Posted by Reviewer3018398 on Mar 17, 2011

I've used a vanilla flavored whey powder for a while now, and was wanting to try a vegan source. I was impressed with the ingredient list on this product so decided to give it a try. I use protein in my morning breakfast protein shakes, and I also add some banana, cocoa powder, cinnamon, stevia, almond milk and some berries and ice. The shake had a nice consistency and I really enjoyed it. I didn't really notice a difference between the whey and this one, but with how much I add, I didn't really expect to. I haven't tried it by itself yet, but I really don't drink protein mixes that way. I do wish the price would come down a bit, the cost is my only concern.

Raw Protein Review

Posted by Reviewer1043776 on Mar 17, 2011

I can add this to a drink and get the extra protein needed for hiking and biking.

Wonderful for those with food allergies

Posted by Reviewer1919780 on Apr 07, 2011

It's difficult to find a dairy-free, soy free, gluten free and sugar free protein powder that is digestible. This one works great!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2464020 on Apr 10, 2011

Natural is always better!

Wow...awesome

Posted by Reviewer2571921 on Apr 11, 2011

Since I've gotten used to poor tasting, healthy products...this one here is not bad. I love the product and the taste is "fine". Adding to a smoothie, don't even notice it there. Perfect for Vitamix.