Great and price

Posted by Reviewer3106592 on Jul 26, 2011

Best protein formula

By far the best!

Posted by Reviewer3111894 on Mar 22, 2013

I love this product! It takes a while to get use to the taste, but it's very healthy for you! For those of you that can't stand the taste, just drink it down and tell yourself that you’re giving your body real protein that will work with your body, and not hinder your nutritional and fitness progress.

Perfect Solution

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Jun 20, 2010

I'm always battling weight gain, so a while back I started replacing some meals with smoothies made of raw, organic protein powder (check the label, Garden of Life includes loads of other raw ingredients), plus Hi Lignan flax powder (Jarrow) and organic chlorella powder (Now foods). I figure if you're going to replace meals, make sure you get all the nutrients you need, and make sure they are high quality. This has been the perfect solution and costs less than a regular meal would.

good

Posted by Reviewer3129423 on Nov 18, 2014

I feel comfortable using this protein powder. I mix it with fruit and the taste is very tolerable. I did not like the chocolate version, which is very sweet. This one is much better.

Pleasant Tasting

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Mar 03, 2011

Good product for adding protein to your diet if you're alkalizing. Pleasant taste. Takes a little time to blend in.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3159856 on Jan 29, 2011

I have been using this product for about a year now. It helps me manage my blood sugar and gives me the protein my body needs. I love it. I eat it everyday. I highly recommend it.

Protein

Posted by Reviewer2977596 on Feb 10, 2012

great in smoothie

Wonderful All Natural Product

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

Blend this with a hand mixer into water with a bit of fruit for flavour and you have the perfect health drink.

Love this Protein Powder!

Posted by Reviewer2996032 on Oct 21, 2011

This is fantastic stuff! A bit chalky, but very mild tasting, so I flavor it up with a banana and cinnamon and its great! Gives me lots of energy and keeps my blood sugars level.