So good, so far!

Posted by Reviewer2550016 on Aug 26, 2010

I've used a couple of other protein supplements and RAW Protein, Beyond Organic Protein Formula isn't griddy, doen't have a strong flavour or smell, and is smooth in a shake! Plus it's organic and light on the stomach ~ I'm very pleased with this product and the price... the store near my home sells this product for $57.59... huge savings!!! :)

The best there is!

Posted by Reviewer2728133 on May 28, 2010

This has impressed me in that the ingredients are organic & raw and I think I've felt a difference since taking it. I've been using it sparingly because it's a bit pricey however I'm using this as a kick start for my system then I'll probably switch back to Pea protein powder which is cheaper. I've tried Nutribiotics Rice protein & didn't feel anything from that, I've also tried hemp powder & didn't notice anything with that. Garden of life is the only manufacturer I've seen that does raw protein powders!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1296287 on Jun 02, 2010

I love this protein powder. A lot of powders taste awful but this one has a great taste and mixes really well.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1870642 on Jun 02, 2010

The powder dissolves easily and has a neutral taste and texture. I'm happy with it.

Great discovery!

Posted by Reviewer1645212 on Jul 05, 2010

I have only just got into this product but as someone who probably doesn't get enough protein in my diet, this is great as a shake with a milk substitute and water mixed and sweetened with stevia-yummy!

Janet of Cocoa, Fl.

Posted by Reviewer1782714 on Jul 08, 2010

I have used one canister of this protein and reordered. It works very well for me adding a banana, strawberries and low fat milk. I don't have to eat for hours after having this protein every morning. I would recommend it to anyone that needs to get more protein, but does not like eating breakfast.

Best protein formula available

Posted by Reviewer2812089 on Jun 18, 2010

Tastes ok and easy on my stomach. I love the fact that it's organic and makes use of sprouting.

Perfect Solution

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Jun 20, 2010

I'm always battling weight gain, so a while back I started replacing some meals with smoothies made of raw, organic protein powder (check the label, Garden of Life includes loads of other raw ingredients), plus Hi Lignan flax powder (Jarrow) and organic chlorella powder (Now foods). I figure if you're going to replace meals, make sure you get all the nutrients you need, and make sure they are high quality. This has been the perfect solution and costs less than a regular meal would.

Great stuff!

Posted by juliaheis on Jul 31, 2010

This raw organic protein powder has a large amount of protein in each serving. It seems to have a rather neutral taste so would probably mix well with most things. Although my digestion is not the greatest, this protein powder seems to work well for me and digest easily.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2663874 on Aug 11, 2010

Very healthy, excellent product! I use it daily in a smoothy and it gives me energy and well-being.