Real food

Posted by Reviewer2966256 on Oct 09, 2011

The effort this company made to bring its customers real raw protein food shakes is truly amazing. Soon like me and my friend, you will keep a container handy on top of your frig. We use natural Hersey's chocolate and stevia with it

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2965295 on Jul 31, 2011

I'm a raw foodie, this stuff is awesome! I love it! No soy, no dairy and it tastes ok mixed in my blender with fruit and other stuff!

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Dec 06, 2010

I bought this for my boyfriend to get him off of whey based protein and I think this is much better. It also does not make him gasey like the whey stuff.

great protein

Posted by Reviewer2924183 on Feb 15, 2011

tastes good too. i add daily to my morning berry smoothie with chia and some soaked seeds! keeps hunger away

pR0 ProTEiN

Posted by 101010011 on Aug 20, 2012

so the flavor is chalky and neutral....... pretty expected after glancing over the list of ingredients. this is a good thing for those who would like to create their own flavor concoction. i cannot do whey or soy, so this is the product i always go to when i need a little something extra in the diet. after taking this in the morning, i remain satiated for a few hours, and i gradually ease into my hunger. as for building muscle or for use as a bodybuilding supplement, i doubt that this is gonna increase muscle mass, but it does contain a lot of high quality nutrients with what appears to be minimal processing

It's good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Jul 21, 2011

Bland but thats good as it can be mixed with flavorfull things well. And for me it's about a good non meat source of protein.

great stuff :)

Posted by 5450984905209029671 on Sep 13, 2016

The best raw organic protein i've ever tasted. It is so delicious in my chocolate pudding what i eat almost every morning :) Highly recommended :) Thumbs up!!

Great, Clean Product

Posted by Reviewer1789098 on Jul 14, 2012

I love this product. Great, clean powder. I can mix with water by hand without losing too much to lumps or stuck to the bottom of the glass. A little chalky but easy to get used to. Best of all, it has caused no GI distress even though I usually have a reaction to anything new I ingest. As for taste, well, it's got no added sugars or flavors, so no, it doesn't taste like a double mocha frappucchino. I'd be worried if it did. It's a good, clean product that tastes like an unflavored, unsweetened powder. After a few servings, I'm already used to drinking it plain in water and no longer need to add stevia. Will definitely reorder.

Great product!

Posted by existentialevolution on Aug 09, 2011

Love this protein powder. Texture and flavor great. This is now my favorite protein powder (along with Nutribiotic).

Janet of Cocoa, Fl.

Posted by Reviewer1782714 on Jul 08, 2010

I have used one canister of this protein and reordered. It works very well for me adding a banana, strawberries and low fat milk. I don't have to eat for hours after having this protein every morning. I would recommend it to anyone that needs to get more protein, but does not like eating breakfast.