Wonderful for those with food allergies

Posted by Reviewer1919780 on Apr 07, 2011

It's difficult to find a dairy-free, soy free, gluten free and sugar free protein powder that is digestible. This one works great!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2464020 on Apr 10, 2011

Natural is always better!

Wow...awesome

Posted by Reviewer2571921 on Apr 11, 2011

Since I've gotten used to poor tasting, healthy products...this one here is not bad. I love the product and the taste is "fine". Adding to a smoothie, don't even notice it there. Perfect for Vitamix.

raw protein

Posted by Reviewer1985470 on Apr 28, 2010

does work wonders for the body,in terms of protein req.also gives you a lot of energy,for a good length of time.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2271548 on Mar 12, 2010

This product is easy to mix. It has a funny taste, but when you mix it with fruit or juice it's better. For all the wonderful ingredients, this far surpasses other protein drinks on the market. I'm allergic to soy & milk, so this is definitely a great, ultra-healthy alternative! Will buy again! :)

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Apr 01, 2010

Most neutral taste of any protein powder out there.

So good, so far!

Posted by Reviewer2550016 on Aug 26, 2010

I've used a couple of other protein supplements and RAW Protein, Beyond Organic Protein Formula isn't griddy, doen't have a strong flavour or smell, and is smooth in a shake! Plus it's organic and light on the stomach ~ I'm very pleased with this product and the price... the store near my home sells this product for $57.59... huge savings!!! :)

The best there is!

Posted by Reviewer2728133 on May 28, 2010

This has impressed me in that the ingredients are organic & raw and I think I've felt a difference since taking it. I've been using it sparingly because it's a bit pricey however I'm using this as a kick start for my system then I'll probably switch back to Pea protein powder which is cheaper. I've tried Nutribiotics Rice protein & didn't feel anything from that, I've also tried hemp powder & didn't notice anything with that. Garden of life is the only manufacturer I've seen that does raw protein powders!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1296287 on Jun 02, 2010

I love this protein powder. A lot of powders taste awful but this one has a great taste and mixes really well.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1870642 on Jun 02, 2010

The powder dissolves easily and has a neutral taste and texture. I'm happy with it.