My New Smoothie Base

Posted by Reviewer2697823 on Sep 09, 2010

I add many other products to my daily smoothy, but I now can have this good quality protein addition. Basically has no flavor, so add whatever you want. Vanilla, cocoa, berries etc...

EXCELLENT

Posted by LeslieKenton on Sep 10, 2010

EXCELLENT

garden of life RAW protein

Posted by Reviewer2191280 on Sep 11, 2010

very fast service to japan, reasonable shipping rates. the protein mixes very easy in shaker,taste is not bad.

Tastes great, healthy

Posted by Reviewer2888419 on Sep 13, 2010

This protein tastes really good, and it's great knowing that it is so healthy! The texture is a tiny bit gritty, but hey it's protein powder!

Great Protein Powder Alternative

Posted by Reviewer1818590 on Jan 21, 2012

This is a great alternative to protein powders that cause tummy trouble. I enjoyed it blended with mango puree, ice cubes and water. It tastes like toast so I imagine it would taste good with any fruit puree.

Raw Potein Organic

Posted by Reviewer2540077 on Feb 01, 2012

This is a great product full of sprouted ingredients. I find it a bit chalky in my smoothies, but I am sure I will get used to it. It really is a great protein.

Best protein powder I

Posted by Reviewer2080279 on Sep 06, 2012

This has so much protein per scoop and it doesn't taste bad either! I usually add one scoop to smoothies/shakes or half a scoop to oatmeal. Or I just mix a scoop with a tablespoon of nut butter for protein 'cookie dough'. I love it! Makes me feel healthy, fresh, and energized

Protein

Posted by Reviewer2977596 on Feb 10, 2012

great in smoothie

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1005649 on Mar 07, 2012

We use this in a smoothy that we make every morning. The taste is bland, but doesn't distract from the other flavors from the fruit that is added.

Great and price