Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2271548 on Mar 12, 2010

This product is easy to mix. It has a funny taste, but when you mix it with fruit or juice it's better. For all the wonderful ingredients, this far surpasses other protein drinks on the market. I'm allergic to soy & milk, so this is definitely a great, ultra-healthy alternative! Will buy again! :)

Solid Packaging and labeling

Posted by Reviewer2298017 on Feb 21, 2011

Received both Garden of Life products. Great packaging...but I haven't used them yet as I'm saving them for when I start back on a heavy fitness regiment. It looks like premium fuel, geared toward getting back into peak shape. I'll update this in a month, when start my new fitness regiment.

Even better!

Posted by 5676440176428308787 on Sep 05, 2016

Great product and the New improved version is even better! Certainly the best Vegan, Dairy free, Soy Free Raw Organic Protein available!

Great way to boost protein intake

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Feb 05, 2013

Love this raw protein, I like that it doesn't have a strong taste, I added to my oats for added protein, and I like the nutritional makeup of this protein.

Drink this on a day bay

Posted by cmassaad on Jun 25, 2012

My wife and I drink a serving after our daily workout and love it. Our energy levels feel restored and revitalized. And people talk about this stuff being bland. You have to mix with other things like bananas, srawberries, etc and it'll take like a real shake!

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Oct 24, 2011

Like others said, the ingredients are great. I'm okay with the grittiness as long as I don't let my shake sit for more than a minute. So shake well right before you drink it and adding a bit of honey with cocoa makes it taste wonderful.

raw protein great energiser

Posted by 4759813541679446009 on Nov 12, 2012

i have very disabling asthma which is much better managed with good nutrition and a dose of this raw protein in the morning held me maintain steady energy levels all day at work it has also helped lower my cholesterol and has increased the vit b12 in my system. I have bought the sachets so that I can take them with me across borders on my holidays

Good...

Posted by Reviewer2059196 on Apr 10, 2012

This product may be a little bland but once you mixed it with something like agave it tastes ok, I also add some bee pollen to boost it. It does however have no rubbish in it and makes me feel calm and chilled out 5 minutes after drinking it, it must be rich in B vitamins, they can have a calming affect. I recommend this product for a vegetarian source of protein.

Garden of life raw protein powder

Posted by 5739319656365112408 on Jul 03, 2012

This has been a great product, and my body responds to it very well. It can taste a bit grainy at times if taken alone with water, so I mix it with soaked ground flax seeds (soak for an hr or so) or with a berry smoothie. I will continue to buy it for sure..

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2123521 on Nov 16, 2010

This is the best product on the marlet