Love it

Posted by Reviewer1991780 on Mar 27, 2012

I love this stuff to me it taste fine and I agree you don't have to use the whole scoop that comes with it half is fine. I will be buying more.

THIS IS AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer3231995 on Apr 02, 2012

THIS IS AN AMAZING PRODUCT! I only wish the price were cheaper or that you could order more for less. The powder if super fine and almost tasteless, but even by spoon, to me, it is delicious. A slight nutty flavor. I use it in our smoothies, and just now I added some to a an all raw veggie/bean soup that I made almost entirely in the blender and it is fantastic! I'm ordering my 3rd one and I just started with it! Love it! Remember, it's WHOLE FOODS and it's from Garden of Life.

Good...

Posted by Reviewer2059196 on Apr 10, 2012

This product may be a little bland but once you mixed it with something like agave it tastes ok, I also add some bee pollen to boost it. It does however have no rubbish in it and makes me feel calm and chilled out 5 minutes after drinking it, it must be rich in B vitamins, they can have a calming affect. I recommend this product for a vegetarian source of protein.

Wonderful All Natural Product

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

Blend this with a hand mixer into water with a bit of fruit for flavour and you have the perfect health drink.

Neutral flavor and works well

Posted by cristal on Apr 25, 2012

I am on a grain free and dairy free diet. This is the only protein powder I've found that doesn't give me an upset stomach. I mix it with almond or coconut milk and add a dash of vanilla and powdered Stevia.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Apr 30, 2012

To this point, this is the best vegan protein powder I have found. Unfortunately, I am allergic to eggs, so my choices are severely limited. This product is not only good, it is easily digested and mixes well. However, I do not mix it with liquids. I mix it with applesauce and eat it that way with granola, or something like it, mixed in. It is good and also satisfying.

Drink this on a day bay

Posted by cmassaad on Jun 25, 2012

My wife and I drink a serving after our daily workout and love it. Our energy levels feel restored and revitalized. And people talk about this stuff being bland. You have to mix with other things like bananas, srawberries, etc and it'll take like a real shake!

Garden of life raw protein powder

Posted by 5739319656365112408 on Jul 03, 2012

This has been a great product, and my body responds to it very well. It can taste a bit grainy at times if taken alone with water, so I mix it with soaked ground flax seeds (soak for an hr or so) or with a berry smoothie. I will continue to buy it for sure..

Great Product

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

My husband loves this stuff! All natural and vegan! I love knowing that he is taking this and not some other synthetic stuff!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2176420 on Jun 19, 2012

I use this with berries, chia seed, alfalfa grass, stevia and often spinach for smoothies. Taste is good.