Garden of Life, RAW Protein, Beyond Organic Protein Formula, 22 oz (622 g) (GOL-11415)

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Jul 09, 2012

this is great stuff, so raw and nutritious

Garden of LIfe Protein

Posted by Reviewer3038742 on Jul 13, 2012

Great product, sprouted grain formula preferred to straight pea protein. Garden of Life Protein seems to suit my digestion more than pea protein.

Great, Clean Product

Posted by Reviewer1789098 on Jul 14, 2012

I love this product. Great, clean powder. I can mix with water by hand without losing too much to lumps or stuck to the bottom of the glass. A little chalky but easy to get used to. Best of all, it has caused no GI distress even though I usually have a reaction to anything new I ingest. As for taste, well, it's got no added sugars or flavors, so no, it doesn't taste like a double mocha frappucchino. I'd be worried if it did. It's a good, clean product that tastes like an unflavored, unsweetened powder. After a few servings, I'm already used to drinking it plain in water and no longer need to add stevia. Will definitely reorder.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1281917 on May 11, 2012

I love this product, i read reviews which stated the taste was not good. In my opinion the people who felt this way were looking for a smoothie drink, not something for their health. i have had it in juice and just plain water with a little honey. it is fine both ways (maybe because i am on a different mind set, I just want to get it in my body so it can do its thing. I don't see it as a food only a supplement. I feel stronger after taking this for a couple of months would highly recommend it because it works and it contains no artifical ingredients

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1813260 on Feb 21, 2012

Great product!

Protein til smoothie

Posted by Herbhild on Feb 27, 2013

Denne er raw, ekologisk og laga av mange ulike ingredienser som gir breispektra naering. Smaken er mild og neutral. Super i frukostsmoothien min!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2845832 on Jun 13, 2012

Love this stuff!

Very mild taste, goes with anything

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Nov 04, 2012

This tastes very mild and is not chalky like other vegan protein powders I've tried. I use it to make a chocolate shake with coconut milk or almond milk, plus raw cacao, a few dates or coconut sugar, a banana and some ice. Yum!

raw protein great energiser

Posted by 4759813541679446009 on Nov 12, 2012

i have very disabling asthma which is much better managed with good nutrition and a dose of this raw protein in the morning held me maintain steady energy levels all day at work it has also helped lower my cholesterol and has increased the vit b12 in my system. I have bought the sachets so that I can take them with me across borders on my holidays

Smooth, Delicious and Easily Digestible Protein

Posted by healthjunkie on Jul 03, 2013

Of all the protein powders I've tried (Harmonized, Baseline Nutritionals, Sun Warrior, etc..), Garden Of Life's organic, raw protein is no doubt THE BEST. This is the first protein powder I've used that completely dissolves and leaves behind no gritty texture or chalky taste. And not only does it taste great, it's got an amino acid profile that practically mirrors that of humans, making it ideal for our muscles. It also contains probiotics and enzymes which allow for easy digestion and absorption of nutrients. Never once have I felt bloated or uncomfortable after using this protein. It delivers a satisfying and sustainable energy for hours to come. I'm so grateful for finding the perfect protein powder. Finally, a protein supplement that blends so well, tastes so great, and washes down so smoothly, you don't even know you're using one. It's the only one I recommend and the only one I use!