Garden of Life, RAW Protein, Beyond Organic Protein Formula, 22 oz (622 g) (GOL-11415)

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Jul 09, 2012

this is great stuff, so raw and nutritious

Garden of LIfe Protein

Posted by Reviewer3038742 on Jul 13, 2012

Great product, sprouted grain formula preferred to straight pea protein. Garden of Life Protein seems to suit my digestion more than pea protein.

Great, Clean Product

Posted by Reviewer1789098 on Jul 14, 2012

I love this product. Great, clean powder. I can mix with water by hand without losing too much to lumps or stuck to the bottom of the glass. A little chalky but easy to get used to. Best of all, it has caused no GI distress even though I usually have a reaction to anything new I ingest. As for taste, well, it's got no added sugars or flavors, so no, it doesn't taste like a double mocha frappucchino. I'd be worried if it did. It's a good, clean product that tastes like an unflavored, unsweetened powder. After a few servings, I'm already used to drinking it plain in water and no longer need to add stevia. Will definitely reorder.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1281917 on May 11, 2012

I love this product, i read reviews which stated the taste was not good. In my opinion the people who felt this way were looking for a smoothie drink, not something for their health. i have had it in juice and just plain water with a little honey. it is fine both ways (maybe because i am on a different mind set, I just want to get it in my body so it can do its thing. I don't see it as a food only a supplement. I feel stronger after taking this for a couple of months would highly recommend it because it works and it contains no artifical ingredients

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1813260 on Feb 21, 2012

Great product!

Protein til smoothie

Posted by Herbhild on Feb 27, 2013

Denne er raw, ekologisk og laga av mange ulike ingredienser som gir breispektra naering. Smaken er mild og neutral. Super i frukostsmoothien min!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2845832 on Jun 13, 2012

Love this stuff!

have not tried yet

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on Jan 22, 2013

as above

Great way to boost protein intake

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Feb 05, 2013

Love this raw protein, I like that it doesn't have a strong taste, I added to my oats for added protein, and I like the nutritional makeup of this protein.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1849502 on Feb 06, 2013

I love this protein powder! It mixes in well and has good flavor, will be re-ordering soon!