Addicted!

Posted by Reviewer1630834 on Aug 02, 2011

I wasn't so keen on this stuff when I first tested it, but I've grown to look forward to it as one of the best parts on my morning routine. I can't handle the whey drinks, which I'm actually grateful for, or I'd have never tried this product. It feels so natural and healthy, and I even like drinking it with just plain water. Delicious!

Garden of Life, RAW Protein, Beyond Ordanic Protein Formula, 22 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2869037 on Aug 02, 2011

This Product doesn't mix or blend well. It does make a thick shake but doesn't taste very good.

Raw Protein

Posted by Reviewer2740305 on Aug 01, 2011

I like this because it provides all the encymes meat provides. The only thing I don't like is that it does not dissolve very well and sticks on the walls of my blender but again, otherwise, I am happy.

Goes down easily

Posted by Reviewer1910467 on Aug 01, 2011

This is a very clean, neutral-tasting powder that mixes easily. I blend it with fruit and spirulina for a nutritious snack. Good-quality stuff.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2965295 on Jul 31, 2011

I'm a raw foodie, this stuff is awesome! I love it! No soy, no dairy and it tastes ok mixed in my blender with fruit and other stuff!

Prefer others

Posted by Reviewer3008343 on Jul 29, 2011

I ordered it because my other powder was out of stock. It's ok if you mix it with others but on it's own, it doesn't taste good. My favorite one is pea protein based.

Feel great

Posted by Reviewer1384755 on Jul 26, 2011

I make shakes with it, a bit chalky in the mouth, but feel great feel of satiety and very energizing.

Mr

Posted by Reviewer3106592 on Jul 26, 2011

Best protein formula

One of the best protein I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1897692 on Jul 25, 2011

Taste of the product was very good and it mixed very well in to a smoothie. I got a good boost of energy when using this product as a protein source.

It's good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Jul 21, 2011

Bland but thats good as it can be mixed with flavorfull things well. And for me it's about a good non meat source of protein.