Drink this on a day bay

Posted by cmassaad on Jun 25, 2012

My wife and I drink a serving after our daily workout and love it. Our energy levels feel restored and revitalized. And people talk about this stuff being bland. You have to mix with other things like bananas, srawberries, etc and it'll take like a real shake!

Garden of life raw protein powder

Posted by 5739319656365112408 on Jul 03, 2012

This has been a great product, and my body responds to it very well. It can taste a bit grainy at times if taken alone with water, so I mix it with soaked ground flax seeds (soak for an hr or so) or with a berry smoothie. I will continue to buy it for sure..

like it

Posted by Reviewer3207416 on Aug 16, 2012

like it

pR0 ProTEiN

Posted by 101010011 on Aug 20, 2012

so the flavor is chalky and neutral....... pretty expected after glancing over the list of ingredients. this is a good thing for those who would like to create their own flavor concoction. i cannot do whey or soy, so this is the product i always go to when i need a little something extra in the diet. after taking this in the morning, i remain satiated for a few hours, and i gradually ease into my hunger. as for building muscle or for use as a bodybuilding supplement, i doubt that this is gonna increase muscle mass, but it does contain a lot of high quality nutrients with what appears to be minimal processing

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1712525 on Aug 29, 2012

A healthy addition to a morning smoothie.

Perfect for all kind of diets

Posted by Reviewer2015391 on Sep 12, 2012

It has a ratio 4:1 of proteins to sugars. If you are serious about working out, you really need to pay attetnion to this metric. It makes me feel lighter and better than Whey Protein shakes.

My favourite product

Posted by Reviewer2834274 on Sep 13, 2012

As a vegetarian it is important for me to find products that are v friendly. This is a great tasting product that can be mixed with smoothies or on its own with rice milk... great energy booster.

The perfect protein

Posted by gemmadavies on Oct 09, 2012

My favourite protein powder of all time! And that's because it works for everyone, vegan to omnivore. Everything is sprouted in this product, and it's meticulously formulated (as are all Garden of Life products!) The taste is completely neutral so you can create your own yummy smoothie flavours, though it also comes in vanilla and chocolate if that floats your boat. It's also not at all 'gritty', which is rare in the world of vegan protein powders!

The Best Raw Protein

Posted by jeffchiu on Apr 12, 2013

I love the taste. No artificial ingredients, color, flavor and sweetener. All natural and so healthy. Good for vegetarians.

Keep my glycemic steady for 3-4 hours not hungry.

Posted by madb3cky on Nov 05, 2012

I love this flavor so much, I melt 1 fulled spoon with 100cc water,then plus 60cc fresh milk + 50cc soybean milk(free suge), after drink this for breakfast I not feel hungry at all untill lunch time. Also not super hunger for meats as before. If I feel hungry at 10pm,I will drink half spoon with 60cc fresh milk, I can finally keep on sleep till 8hours,not always wake up accidently like before. I think it really keep glycemic very steady,and not get me fat!