Filling!

Posted by 4675705366553633489 on Feb 07, 2013

I use a scoop in my morning shake and helps keep me satisfied for hours!

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1296537 on Mar 09, 2013

I have used this for two months now, and enjoy the taste. It seems to have quality ingredients and is good value.

Very mild taste, goes with anything

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Nov 04, 2012

This tastes very mild and is not chalky like other vegan protein powders I've tried. I use it to make a chocolate shake with coconut milk or almond milk, plus raw cacao, a few dates or coconut sugar, a banana and some ice. Yum!

Keep my glycemic steady for 3-4 hours not hungry.

Posted by madb3cky on Nov 05, 2012

I love this flavor so much, I melt 1 fulled spoon with 100cc water,then plus 60cc fresh milk + 50cc soybean milk(free suge), after drink this for breakfast I not feel hungry at all untill lunch time. Also not super hunger for meats as before. If I feel hungry at 10pm,I will drink half spoon with 60cc fresh milk, I can finally keep on sleep till 8hours,not always wake up accidently like before. I think it really keep glycemic very steady,and not get me fat!

raw protein great energiser

Posted by 4759813541679446009 on Nov 12, 2012

i have very disabling asthma which is much better managed with good nutrition and a dose of this raw protein in the morning held me maintain steady energy levels all day at work it has also helped lower my cholesterol and has increased the vit b12 in my system. I have bought the sachets so that I can take them with me across borders on my holidays

Smooth, Delicious and Easily Digestible Protein

Posted by healthjunkie on Jul 03, 2013

Of all the protein powders I've tried (Harmonized, Baseline Nutritionals, Sun Warrior, etc..), Garden Of Life's organic, raw protein is no doubt THE BEST. This is the first protein powder I've used that completely dissolves and leaves behind no gritty texture or chalky taste. And not only does it taste great, it's got an amino acid profile that practically mirrors that of humans, making it ideal for our muscles. It also contains probiotics and enzymes which allow for easy digestion and absorption of nutrients. Never once have I felt bloated or uncomfortable after using this protein. It delivers a satisfying and sustainable energy for hours to come. I'm so grateful for finding the perfect protein powder. Finally, a protein supplement that blends so well, tastes so great, and washes down so smoothly, you don't even know you're using one. It's the only one I recommend and the only one I use!

Perfect for all kind of diets

Posted by Reviewer2015391 on Sep 12, 2012

It has a ratio 4:1 of proteins to sugars. If you are serious about working out, you really need to pay attetnion to this metric. It makes me feel lighter and better than Whey Protein shakes.

My favourite product

Posted by Reviewer2834274 on Sep 13, 2012

As a vegetarian it is important for me to find products that are v friendly. This is a great tasting product that can be mixed with smoothies or on its own with rice milk... great energy booster.

like it

Posted by Reviewer3207416 on Aug 16, 2012

like it

pR0 ProTEiN

Posted by 101010011 on Aug 20, 2012

so the flavor is chalky and neutral....... pretty expected after glancing over the list of ingredients. this is a good thing for those who would like to create their own flavor concoction. i cannot do whey or soy, so this is the product i always go to when i need a little something extra in the diet. after taking this in the morning, i remain satiated for a few hours, and i gradually ease into my hunger. as for building muscle or for use as a bodybuilding supplement, i doubt that this is gonna increase muscle mass, but it does contain a lot of high quality nutrients with what appears to be minimal processing