It's good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Jul 21, 2011

Bland but thats good as it can be mixed with flavorfull things well. And for me it's about a good non meat source of protein.

Love the taste

Posted by Reviewer2702195 on Jul 19, 2011

This product works well in a protein drink. I like the taste, especially that it's not syrupy sweet like most protein powders.

Works great...

Posted by Reviewer2977054 on Jul 19, 2011

Have used this now for about 1 year and it seems to work very well for me. I love that it's non-dairy and that the flavor is bland enough that it can be flavored nicely with berries/bananas, etc...

A really good protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Jul 18, 2011

I like this protein powder a lot. I do alternate it or mix it with the Ultimate Meal since that's what works best for me. I love the ingredients though and it keeps me full for 5 or more hours; good stuff!

Review

Posted by Reviewer1247416 on Jul 07, 2011

My favorite vegan protein thus far.. I can't have soy or weat/gluten, and the only thing I would change is make it taste better or vanilla flavored :) but other than that, it is a good amount of protein that is basically 100% allergen free.

raw food

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jul 01, 2011

I was really nervous about trying this product. All the reviews seemed bad. Some said they were going to compost this stuff because of the taste and others said to suck it up and be a man, this stuff is good for you. I was really reluctant to try it, but was very pleasantly surprised. I love the taste. I was a "non litmus taster in high school." The taste is not the problem. The problem is the digestion. It has been difficult for me to digest. I am still trying it with different enzymes. I want it to work because it does feel healthy.

I LOVE THIS ITEM!

Posted by Reviewer1539203 on Jun 30, 2011

low sugar.. high protien.. low calorie..

Drink it fast

Posted by NaturalRemediesforTravel on Jun 27, 2011

We'll the flavor is not the best but I do feel energized when I drink it. I add ground chia seeds and a scoop of Amazing Grass Superfood Chocolate Infusion and it enhances the taste a bit.

Not for everybody -- taste is similar to chickpea soup

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jun 27, 2011

Place four tablespoons of the powder in a small bowl, add about two tablespoons of juice and stir for a good two minutes. For its wonderful plant-origen protein content, I often make this my last meal of the day (a mini-meal) taken at about nine or ten o'clock at night. Don't buy this product and expect it to taste like a sugary Nesquik or to be instant dissolving. Neither of the above, and decidedly not for children or youth.

Raw Protein

Posted by Reviewer2138475 on Jun 24, 2011

I put it in my green juice. It has such a wonderful taste. I highly recommend it to all who are looking for an excellent protein formula. All of the Garden of Life products are great. I haven't found not one of them that I didn't like.