Smooth, Delicious and Easily Digestible Protein

Posted by healthjunkie on Jul 03, 2013

Of all the protein powders I've tried (Harmonized, Baseline Nutritionals, Sun Warrior, etc..), Garden Of Life's organic, raw protein is no doubt THE BEST. This is the first protein powder I've used that completely dissolves and leaves behind no gritty texture or chalky taste. And not only does it taste great, it's got an amino acid profile that practically mirrors that of humans, making it ideal for our muscles. It also contains probiotics and enzymes which allow for easy digestion and absorption of nutrients. Never once have I felt bloated or uncomfortable after using this protein. It delivers a satisfying and sustainable energy for hours to come. I'm so grateful for finding the perfect protein powder. Finally, a protein supplement that blends so well, tastes so great, and washes down so smoothly, you don't even know you're using one. It's the only one I recommend and the only one I use!

Great way to boost protein intake

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Feb 05, 2013

Love this raw protein, I like that it doesn't have a strong taste, I added to my oats for added protein, and I like the nutritional makeup of this protein.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1849502 on Feb 06, 2013

I love this protein powder! It mixes in well and has good flavor, will be re-ordering soon!

Filling!

Posted by 4675705366553633489 on Feb 07, 2013

I use a scoop in my morning shake and helps keep me satisfied for hours!

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1296537 on Mar 09, 2013

I have used this for two months now, and enjoy the taste. It seems to have quality ingredients and is good value.

Awesome

Posted by 4968076793239381818 on Mar 19, 2013

This is the first Protein powder I've ever tried. I went on to try a million more and came full circle back to this one, enjoying it the most.

By far the best!

Posted by Reviewer3111894 on Mar 22, 2013

I love this product! It takes a while to get use to the taste, but it's very healthy for you! For those of you that can't stand the taste, just drink it down and tell yourself that you’re giving your body real protein that will work with your body, and not hinder your nutritional and fitness progress.

like it

Posted by Reviewer3207416 on Aug 16, 2012

like it

pR0 ProTEiN

Posted by 101010011 on Aug 20, 2012

so the flavor is chalky and neutral....... pretty expected after glancing over the list of ingredients. this is a good thing for those who would like to create their own flavor concoction. i cannot do whey or soy, so this is the product i always go to when i need a little something extra in the diet. after taking this in the morning, i remain satiated for a few hours, and i gradually ease into my hunger. as for building muscle or for use as a bodybuilding supplement, i doubt that this is gonna increase muscle mass, but it does contain a lot of high quality nutrients with what appears to be minimal processing

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1712525 on Aug 29, 2012

A healthy addition to a morning smoothie.