Very mild taste, goes with anything

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Nov 04, 2012

This tastes very mild and is not chalky like other vegan protein powders I've tried. I use it to make a chocolate shake with coconut milk or almond milk, plus raw cacao, a few dates or coconut sugar, a banana and some ice. Yum!

raw protein great energiser

Posted by 4759813541679446009 on Nov 12, 2012

i have very disabling asthma which is much better managed with good nutrition and a dose of this raw protein in the morning held me maintain steady energy levels all day at work it has also helped lower my cholesterol and has increased the vit b12 in my system. I have bought the sachets so that I can take them with me across borders on my holidays

Smooth, Delicious and Easily Digestible Protein

Posted by healthjunkie on Jul 03, 2013

Of all the protein powders I've tried (Harmonized, Baseline Nutritionals, Sun Warrior, etc..), Garden Of Life's organic, raw protein is no doubt THE BEST. This is the first protein powder I've used that completely dissolves and leaves behind no gritty texture or chalky taste. And not only does it taste great, it's got an amino acid profile that practically mirrors that of humans, making it ideal for our muscles. It also contains probiotics and enzymes which allow for easy digestion and absorption of nutrients. Never once have I felt bloated or uncomfortable after using this protein. It delivers a satisfying and sustainable energy for hours to come. I'm so grateful for finding the perfect protein powder. Finally, a protein supplement that blends so well, tastes so great, and washes down so smoothly, you don't even know you're using one. It's the only one I recommend and the only one I use!

Great product

Posted by 5759757088910894054 on Dec 07, 2012

This protein powder is wonderful for use in smoothies or in blender bottles. It mixes well and does not clump. The original flavor is neutral so it blends well will with anything you'd like to mix with it. Almond milk, protein powder and a little agave and cinnamon is one of my favorites. Dairy is a problem for me so this powder is perfect.

have not tried yet

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on Jan 22, 2013

as above

Very nutritious and affordable protein powder

Posted by Admonish on Feb 20, 2014

Some studies suggest that it might be beneficial to mix different types of protein powders together so I mix it together with Reserveage Vanilla Flavored Whey Protein and they compliment eachother perfectly. It is a bit chalky in taste but does not matter as long as you mix it with something sweet. The fact that its also organic and cheap makes it a permanent item on my shopping list. Just ordered one actually.

best protein!

Posted by 5185620844867116592 on Feb 14, 2014

My favourite vegan protein. I also like vanilla chai but I prefet natural so I can choose flavour.

RAW Protein Powder

Posted by 4830176799861596399 on Sep 05, 2013

Stops me being hungry - can have a smoothie and call it quits.

La mejor de las mejores!

Posted by juliaphoenix on Nov 24, 2013

Proteínas de origen vegetal, se puede pedir más? Para más información, tienes mis favoritos y desaconsejados de iHerb en mi blog (link a él desde mi perfil de iHerb).

Genial.

Posted by Nereac on Mar 12, 2014

No entiendo las reviews diciendo que sabe mal. Yo lo añado a un batido con leche vegetal y un plátano. Ademas la composición es inmejorable.