Mild taste, versatile powder

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 04, 2012

This protein powder basically has no flavour, good or bad. I like that because it makes it very versatile. It has a thicker consistency, so makes for good flour, and also can be added to smoothies without changing the flavour or texture much (if at all).

Tatses like ground chalk!!

Posted by Reviewer1517756 on Nov 14, 2010

GOL is an excellent line, but this Beyond Organic Protein Formula tastes like ground chalk with the grit to prove it. No question - this is horrible stuff! I do not care how "good" it says it is on the label.

Garden of life, RAW protein

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on May 18, 2011

Being on a strict diet and chronically underweight after two intestinal surgeries, I bought this product to provide easily digestible proteins without a lot of fat. I am using it for breakfast with a banana or piece of bread every other day and find it to be satisfying and neutral/ pleasant in taste, without leading to gas/bloating. Helps me to some extent with edema due to a slight but chronic protein deficiency. Highly recommend the product for people with special protein needs.

Good

Posted by 5324941126122579403 on Sep 05, 2014

Taste Good. Heavy metal matter is no more an issue.

Good Mix

Posted by adechamplain on Dec 05, 2013

I use a few different vegan protein powders including this one. I also use the Paradise Herbs Maca up and the Vega One and alternate. This one is simple compared to the others which also have a few extra things like Maca, chlorella etc while this relies on sprouted organic ingredients and I feel it's a great protein for the body. I usually mix a scoop with other things like fruits and other ingredients as it's not that palatable on it's own.

Not Well Tolerated

Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Dec 06, 2014

I have tried a number of protein powders in hope of finding one that does not cause bloating and gas. Unfortunately, this is another brand that I personally was not able to tolerate well. In fact it was probably one of the worst I've tried to the extent that I never finished the container.

NE BERITE ETO GAVNIWE EBANOE!!!

Posted by 5626266849731597993 on Nov 16, 2012

MENYA VIRVALO POSLE PRIEMA ETOGO GOVNA,PIL S MOLOKOM ,3AKPIB POT,VSE RAVNO BLEVANYL, VIKINUL NAHUI ETO DER'MO!

Best Vegan Protein Supplement

Posted by RubiesHealth on Sep 01, 2011

I love the taste, even in dry form! Taste best when mixed with chalky fruit juices like guava, mango, passion fruit, pulpy orange (to mask the natural powdery texture). If you like the malty fragrance like I do, you can add it to many things, including home-made bread mix, biscuit mix, salad cream, even ice-cream recipe. This product is manufactured by dehydration, so water intake must increase to prevent heatiness in your system. The powder is very fine and light and can easily cause throat irritation if you inhale it accidently.

Excellent vegetarian protein food

Posted by Reviewer2304764 on Jun 13, 2011

For many years I was having a vegetarian protein drink and stopped taking it because it contained soy.It has been very difficult to find a dairy /soy/sugar free protein drink so I have been very happy to find this product.I ordered 2 jars and have just finished the first one and will be placing another order very soon.The price of the product is reasonable for an organic protein powder,I was paying more for my previous protein and it was not organic.As far as taste goes I have no problem with the bland taste and enjoy it, I prefer it to others that are loaded with additives and fillers.I am very impressed with the service from iHerb and received my order in 4 days and I live in Victoria Australia.

I LOVE THIS ITEM!

Posted by Reviewer1539203 on Jun 30, 2011

low sugar.. high protien.. low calorie..