Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Garden of Life, RAW Protein, Beyond Organic Protein Formula, 22 oz (622 g)

Garden of Life RAW Protein

Posted by Reviewer3131583 on Jun 06, 2010

I wasn't sure if I was going to like this or not...I don't care for the green drinks particularly, and am gluten/lactose intolerant. So, thought I would give this a go for a quick protein snack. It's actually very mild in taste and even quite delightful tasting! I take containers of it with me in the car with my shaker bottle and water. I have a "shake" after a gym workout (before coming home) and also have it with me in case I'm out and about longer than I think I will be...then I can have something healthy and tasty to consume without buying/eating junk. I will definitely buy more.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1475133 on Mar 05, 2010

I love the way I feel after drinking this. I blend it with a tablespoon of Flaxseed oil, and a piece of fruit to amp up the bland flavor. I like it better than whey, even though the Raw Protein texture is a bit more pasty. You will definitely feel an energy shift when switching off from whey protein.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1229007 on Mar 10, 2010

Looks to be a superb entry into the Vegan protein category. For those of us that would like the benefits of sprouted proteins without having to do all the sprouting ourselves. I love the smooth silky texture of this. Blends in nicely into my fruit smoothy after workouts.

Great raw protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer2515804 on Mar 03, 2010

I bought this to up my protein intake. It mixes very well in smoothies and digests well. I liked this raw protein powder better than the one from Sun Warrior which was very noticeable in my smoothies.

I love everything about this, I now crave it & will try the meal too

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Jan 19, 2011

I was worried about the taste, but I love this. Taste great with FF organic plain soy milk or FF organic cow milk( if you need too) or smoothies. In a blender mixes well in smoothies. In a shaker, it's very foamy & does not mix well. In a large cup, I use a bar whisk, stir 2 scoops RAW slowly w/ 1 cup milk or else powder spills out & once it's mixed ( thick ) add 1/2 cup milk. This is the only way I could mix it in w/o the foam & needing a straw. With a spoon it didn't mix well. If I had to say anything negative about this, I don't quite enjoy the taste as much mixed in water only, so the added calories & cost is a bummer, but I'm working on acquiring a taste for it w/ just water. I should have started w/ water instead of spoiling myself w/ the milk.