Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1153988 on May 08, 2011

I have a whey and dairy intolerance, so this product is great. It has almost no taste and works very well in smoothies. If you are using it in water, though, it can be difficult to mix up thoroughly and settles quickly. However, this is such an excellent product, I don't really mind. Not only is this product raw, but it also contains probiotics and enzymes. This is a comprehensive nutritional product.

Garden of Life Raw Protein

Posted by Reviewer2432117 on May 10, 2011

Great raw protein powder. I am dissapointed though that I am unable to buy the Raw Meal from you web site. You have it listed as not available for Australia. I buy this product from another company at an inflated price due to their postage charge. It would be much better if I could buy it fronm iHerb.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer3284380 on May 14, 2011

I enjoy this because it really has no flavor so it is easy to add to anything you are making...

The best

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Feb 25, 2011

no more whey and gentle to the stomach

EXCELLENT!

Posted by Reviewer1423684 on Feb 28, 2011

First time trying this most excellent protein source and I love.

Pleasant Tasting

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Mar 03, 2011

Good product for adding protein to your diet if you're alkalizing. Pleasant taste. Takes a little time to blend in.

Great!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1395333 on Mar 04, 2011

This is a nice protein powder to add to your smoothies!!!!

Great line of vitamin supplements.

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on Apr 14, 2011

I live in Canada and I really enjoy ordering from iherb.com. They ship fast, have competitive prices and a huge selection of popular brands.

Easier to digest than other vegan products.

Posted by Reviewer2637580 on Apr 23, 2011

This product is much like any other protein powder in it's physical properties. I find it easier to digest than any other vegan product.

totally recommend this

Posted by Reviewer1008193 on Apr 24, 2011

I have bought this before and really love it as it is vegan, organic and really healthy. A brilliant source of protein and great in smoothies.