Review

Posted by Reviewer1247416 on Jul 07, 2011

My favorite vegan protein thus far.. I can't have soy or weat/gluten, and the only thing I would change is make it taste better or vanilla flavored :) but other than that, it is a good amount of protein that is basically 100% allergen free.

Bland Taste

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Apr 19, 2010

Taste is hard to mix with.

Strange tast!

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Oct 24, 2010

Did not like the tast and it does not mix well.

The worst I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Jan 18, 2012

It smells bad and tastes awful. I tried mixing with with juices but nothing helps and I hate to say it but it tastes like the smell of wet dog. Had to throw it out ;(

POOR TASTE

Posted by Reviewer2713899 on May 04, 2011

i do not like it~

neutral taste works perfect in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on May 24, 2011

My husband and kids love this for making smoothies in the morning. The best thing about it, besides being a high-quality protein source, is the neutral flavor which doesn't interfere with the flavors in any type of smoothie.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1153988 on May 08, 2011

I have a whey and dairy intolerance, so this product is great. It has almost no taste and works very well in smoothies. If you are using it in water, though, it can be difficult to mix up thoroughly and settles quickly. However, this is such an excellent product, I don't really mind. Not only is this product raw, but it also contains probiotics and enzymes. This is a comprehensive nutritional product.

Garden of Life Raw Protein

Posted by Reviewer2432117 on May 10, 2011

Great raw protein powder. I am dissapointed though that I am unable to buy the Raw Meal from you web site. You have it listed as not available for Australia. I buy this product from another company at an inflated price due to their postage charge. It would be much better if I could buy it fronm iHerb.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer3284380 on May 14, 2011

I enjoy this because it really has no flavor so it is easy to add to anything you are making...

The best

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Feb 25, 2011

no more whey and gentle to the stomach