July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Garden of Life, RAW Protein, Beyond Organic Protein Formula, 22 oz (622 g)

Great

Posted by Reviewer1685669 on Mar 25, 2010

I bought this for my husband he is trying to rebuild muscle after a lot of resting due to a back injury. He says it tastes a bit like flour but he doesn't seem to mind and takes it every day. He feels it is working very well and has asked me to order more.

i want to buy stock in this company!

Posted by Reviewer1220134 on Dec 25, 2010

why has it taken so long to move away from sugar and chemical laden protein supplements...this product is pure genius. you can add this to basically anything knowing you are getting quality protein, AND probiotics to boot, and nothing you don't want. if you are interested in increasing your protein intake without the calories (18grams and only 80 calories!) put this product in your cart NOW. :)

Probably the best non milk protein formula

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 26, 2010

One of the best vegetable source proteins. I do not think that there is any better vegetable protein formula out there. The price could be a little bit down but hey, it is a product with extreme quality. The taste is a little bit bland but that's the reason i like it so much.

Mild Taste

Posted by Reviewer2559205 on Jun 01, 2011

I think the tase is probably somewhat individual and may depend on what you put it in. I think it is very mild tasting, mixes well and even in plain water with a little stevia it actually tastes good to me. Goes good with smoothies also with fruit and yogurt.

A source of happiness and yumminess

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Jan 09, 2012

the first time I tried this, i thought the flavor was bland and like flour. And then I tried it again the next day....somehow my body must have registered how fabulous it is for my health, because it tasted sweet like candy in comparison. My body loves this protein, and it is my favorite to use. I have tried many many proteins because I am a body builder who is allergic to soy and cannot use whey. This is fabulous and far surpasses the happiness I ever got from whey after a workout!