Fresh!

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on Jun 07, 2011

Easily absorbed, raw freshness!

My new favorite protein

Posted by Reviewer1773358 on Jun 17, 2011

I am on my second bottle and I simply feel better because my digestion is better. I mix mine with carrot juice and water and I add some flaxseed oil. None of this healthy stuff tastes great but I find this product to be highly acceptable the way I take it. It is now my favorite protein formula. Denny...Pittsburgh

Best

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Jun 20, 2011

I purchased others and am now using those to feed to the crickets. This one is the best tasting for me and most easy to digest. I'm sticking to this one.

Raw protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3342123 on Aug 28, 2011

Helps a lot with maintaining staedy energy for.

Raw Protein

Posted by Reviewer2138475 on Jun 24, 2011

I put it in my green juice. It has such a wonderful taste. I highly recommend it to all who are looking for an excellent protein formula. All of the Garden of Life products are great. I haven't found not one of them that I didn't like.

RAW goodness

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Aug 12, 2011

This is my second bottle and I love this protein. I have other protein powders that are vanilla or berry flavoured and those are admittedly tastier but sometimes I get sick of the taste and just want something natural. I always use this protein when I want protein powder in a green smoothie.

Garden of Life Raw Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1264939 on Aug 12, 2011

Excellent raw plant based protein powder that sits gently in my system.

Amazing stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2639606 on Aug 16, 2011

Absorbs straight away. Feel fresh and strong after it!

Great Supplement for Vegan Runners

Posted by Reviewer1379640 on Aug 21, 2011

By far, this product works better for me after my serious workouts. I eat no dairy or meat and I found that using this in my protein shakes helped me recover quicker than other products.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2965295 on Jul 31, 2011

I'm a raw foodie, this stuff is awesome! I love it! No soy, no dairy and it tastes ok mixed in my blender with fruit and other stuff!