Garden of Life, RAW Protein, Beyond Organic Protein Formula, Vanilla Spiced Chai, 22 oz (630 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Much better with Stevia!

Posted by 4621497687539296944 on Sep 17, 2013

Today is my second day with the Garden of Life RAW Protein vanilla spiced chai powder. I bought this product without any reviews being available instead of buying the chocolate flavoured where the reviews came back consistently commenting on the chalky taste. I haven't tried the chocolate but I notice a trend, as the vanilla has a chalky taste too. I drink it with almond milk. Today was significantly better after adding some Stevia. It adds to the sweetness of the vanilla chai instead of it being chalk first vanilla chai sort of second. Drinking it yesterday definitely helped keep any mid-morning food hunger away though, so yay for that! :)

Best of the RAW brand

Posted by barbyh on Oct 15, 2013

I regularly use the chocolate and the vanilla flavours, but this one is my new favourite! Chocolate isn't very good actually, so its nice to find another one besides vanilla that is good. Its great to use with pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice in smoothies or baking, since its already got that chai spice. YUM. I'm ordering some again

great breakfast

Posted by sconley From Korea, Republic of on Nov 07, 2013

My husband and I drink this in the mornings. We live in Korea where it is hard to come by some of the vegan protein staples we are used to (besides tofu). So it's just a a little extra something, not used for exercising or anything specific. Yes, this has a chalky taste, but that wasn't surprising. However, I will give it 4 instead of 5 stars for that because I'm waiting for the day when that isn't normal- wishing on a star I'm sure! All that being said, I love the flavor. It is great in soy or almond milk and in a shake. We will definitely reorder.

Raw protein

Posted by 5176535249812368489 on Sep 04, 2013

I bought this taste and the original, this one is better to drink haha

Taste really bad

Posted by 5444875373822267417 on Nov 15, 2013

I know it's good for my body since it's raw protein and all but the taste is just bad. I can't seem to get rid of this bad taste. I tried milk, stevia, banana, chocolate powder, cinnamon powder and even mixing it up with herbal life cookie and cream powder and nothing works. I don't how I'm gonna consume all of that.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »