A great Product by a great company

Posted by Reviewer2699069 on Apr 16, 2014

I have been taking resveratrol for a few years and the GOL by far is the best of all of them!

Really makes a difference

Posted by vanizorc on Dec 29, 2016

I have been using this Garden of Life brand for about a year and a half now, and will remain one of my staples in my daily supplement regime. It has helped immensely with my chronic, year-round allergies / allergic rhinitis (it used to be so severe that I would regularly use up an entire tissue box every 3 days, and OTC medications like Claritin were only a temporary relief that caused nasty rebound effects). Admittedly, I take a lot of other herbal supplements as well, so I cannot solely attribute the near-disappearance of my allergic symptoms to the resveratrol, but anecdotally-speaking I had fallen ill with a cold a few weeks ago, and after only one capsule of this resveratrol in the morning (and nothing else), my cough and sneezing had lessened immediately and I could breathe a lot easier. No other single supplement has ever had such a big effect on me. This supplement seems to really keep inflammation at bay. I will keep buying and taking this Garden of Life resveratrol for as long as they sell it. (Another plus in my book it that it is comparatively cost-effective; resveratrol is an expensive supplement, so this price for 350mg of it per capsule is worth it...)

Great product and great company

Posted by adechamplain on Dec 25, 2011

I trust Garden of life to have one of the best quality products. Have only started on this one recently but am sure of its potency

whole food

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Potent.

Posted by Reviewer1393699 on May 27, 2015

Skin is slightly smoother after 2 weeks' use. Antioxidants are very important & these capsules are loaded with them! Resveratrol is great for cancer prevention/management (look it up on sites like Science Daily with published studies)

Garden of Life, RAW Resveratrol