Super

Posted by Reviewer2164030 on Dec 23, 2011

This product was recomended to my neighbour by the doctor to revive the immune system after chemotheraphy. but I took these caplets right after I felt I cought cold. It helped me to feel good two days when I was on business trip and I really had to be in good condition, but after I returned back home the illness got me anyway and I had to stay in bed for couple of days.

RM-10 Immune System Food

Posted by Reviewer2863860 on Apr 14, 2010

RM-10 Immune System Food seems to be an excellent product, however, the benefit doesn't seem to be significant for me.

Love the science behind it - if I understand correctly

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Nov 30, 2009

I really love the GoL products. Having crohns' like the founder of GoL did (Jordan Rubin), I feel a connection with these products. It really hasn't been until I have gotten really understood my food addictions and have started to push through them have I started to see greater health, and yes I am still on medication, but working hard to be functional and reduce them. Nutrition is the key, and supplements can help since the nutrition even in the best foods is not what it used to be. I pray that RM-10 does stimulate and modulate the immune system. This will certainly help my auto-immune dysfunction.

rm-10

Posted by Reviewer2767581 on Feb 23, 2010

Seems to be a good immune builder.I will get again.

Great for teachers

Posted by Reviewer1324046 on Sep 24, 2009

With all the germs I pick up at school I can knock down a cold very fast with RM-10.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3023434 on Jan 27, 2011

Haven't gotten sick this year.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2271682 on May 17, 2010

excellent product, but expensive.