By my reading in "Natural Cures for Cancer" . . .

Posted by Reviewer1078007 on Feb 02, 2010

...this product helps prevent recurrence and may help cure certain cancers. That's why I'm taking it, anyway. (I have cancer.)

Garden of Life, RM-10, Immune System Food, 120 Caplets (GOL-11155)

Posted by Reviewer1489404 on Mar 03, 2010

This helps me keep my white blood count in the normal range. I take 3 per day.

It's doing something good

Posted by Reviewer1400193 on Sep 09, 2010

I'm trying it in combination with Transfer Factor & Colostrum to boost my immune system. I have low body weight, food allergies, low red and white blood cell counts and high cholesterol. It feels like it gives me more focus and has a calming effect. It's definitely doing something good.

Magnificent

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 08, 2016

All I took was one pill and within one hour I could feel everyone of my sinus cavities opening up. All I have been taking is one pill a day because these are very strong and serious supplements. I have been getting stronger and feeling better each day since taking these. I really do believe they are building up my body in many different ways.

This is a necessity for the cold and flu season

Posted by HolisticSolutions on Nov 17, 2014

Without fail every winter I get a life changing flu, earache, fever, chills etc. I use the Immune System Food to get over this fast so that I do not miss too much time from my life. This is a great product coupled with Vitamin D3 and an essential oil blend recipe which includes cinnamon, lemon, eucalyptus, clove and rosemary with a coconut oil base. Garden of Life is a reputable brand and you will find that your immune system is greatly strengthened. It is absolutely worth the money despite the "earthy" smell. This is the best price you will find on this item. I have been using iherb for 6 years and have been using alternative medicine and supplements for 20 years and consider this a lifestyle. See my page for more reviews of my EXTENSIVE product list all of which have been personally tested by me. Thanks and make it a great day!

Immune boosting!

Posted by Reviewer1393699 on May 27, 2015

Amazing concoction of mushrooms, selenium & cat's claw. Exactly as stated: immune system food :) Thanks for another amazing product, Garden Of Life!

mushrooms for immune system support

Posted by Reviewer2674927 on Mar 02, 2011

bought for my wife who has brain cancer in hopes it may help with her immune system. especially after treatments. the concept of using mushrooms to help boost immune system function seems logical, however i hope i haven't fallen for one the hundreds of "snake oil " schemes. the product does seem to help my wife have a better day, but she forgets to take it properly. for right now it's to early to determine whether it actually helps. but i will probably order it again, maybe a time or two just to give it a good try.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer3279922 on Jun 15, 2011

I buy it for my mum she had colon cancer and surgery 1 year and a half ago. She take the RM -10 every day and feel great, this product keeps the cancer away.

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1557473 on Sep 03, 2010

I have added this as a supplement to boost my immune system and to fight allegies. Since I started taking this, I feel 200% better!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1197393 on Feb 17, 2009

I've had more energy and just generally felt stronger since using this product, though I used 3 times the recommended dose for the first 2 weeks.