Mr

Posted by Reviewer1480028 on Feb 01, 2008

Got this for my 86 years old father in law. He swears by it

great immune maintenance

Posted by Reviewer1951262 on Sep 01, 2008

An excellent immuneboosting product I have used for a couple of years now. I credit this product with averting the several colds/year I used to get.

Garden of Life, RM-10, Immune System Food, 120 Caplets (GOL-11155)

Posted by Reviewer1489404 on Mar 03, 2010

This helps me keep my white blood count in the normal range. I take 3 per day.

It's doing something good

Posted by Reviewer1400193 on Sep 09, 2010

I'm trying it in combination with Transfer Factor & Colostrum to boost my immune system. I have low body weight, food allergies, low red and white blood cell counts and high cholesterol. It feels like it gives me more focus and has a calming effect. It's definitely doing something good.

Used it on a cold

Posted by Reviewer2739249 on May 06, 2008

Bought product because of good reviews, used it for 10 days, notice no difference, still have cold and I did followed the directions on the bottle. I was hoping this would be some fantastic product as all of the good reviews posted.

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1557473 on Sep 03, 2010

I have added this as a supplement to boost my immune system and to fight allegies. Since I started taking this, I feel 200% better!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1197393 on Feb 17, 2009

I've had more energy and just generally felt stronger since using this product, though I used 3 times the recommended dose for the first 2 weeks.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2151331 on Aug 01, 2009

I'm using this as part of a natural health regime for the treatment of breast cancer, in order to rebuild my immune system. Thank you, iHerb, for keeping it at a price I can afford.

Garden of Life, RM-10

Posted by Reviewer3101596 on Sep 02, 2009

I take this daily with Garden of Life's Primal Defense. I seem to have more energy, but couldn't really tell which helps me more. Probably both. I take them in between breakfast and lunch, as it says to take on an empty stomach. It does stave off appetite for awhile. I haven't been ill, and I believe that is what they are supposed to prevent. I'll know more after this winter, as I plan to continue them.

mushrooms for immune system support

Posted by Reviewer2674927 on Mar 02, 2011

bought for my wife who has brain cancer in hopes it may help with her immune system. especially after treatments. the concept of using mushrooms to help boost immune system function seems logical, however i hope i haven't fallen for one the hundreds of "snake oil " schemes. the product does seem to help my wife have a better day, but she forgets to take it properly. for right now it's to early to determine whether it actually helps. but i will probably order it again, maybe a time or two just to give it a good try.