New To iHerb?

Garden of Life, RM-10, Immune System Food, 120 Veggie Caplets

This product is a must for anyone with a poor immune system!

Posted by Reviewer3302406 on Jan 16, 2008

This has been very helpful in building up my immune system. I had been very, very ill where I nearly died. My body had no defenses at all. With all the herbs and supplements I have taken, this is definitely one of the greatest helps I have taken.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3114871 on May 01, 2007

I had suffered for many years with terrible seasonal allergies. I was on horrible prescription medicines for quite a while and hated it. I started taking RM-10 about 4 years ago and have not needed a thing for allergies since. I don't have any allergies anymore. This product is fabulous.

WOW!!!

Posted by Reviewer3105168 on Oct 14, 2007

I can't believe how wonderfully and immediately this product works! Though I have been a devout user of natural products for over 25 years. I am still somewhat of a skeptic. I was getting really sick, some kind of weird virus, cold, flu thing which was going around my job and took this supplement and yes, I did get sick but it was due to my system purging everything out of my body much faster and also gentler. I was better in one day! I am also taking a prescription medication due to an upcoming surgery that I was told does indeed cause cancer in women but I had no choice financially to do otherwise until the surgery. After taking this, I immediately saw my tongue lose the white coating and even a dark spot that had mysteriously appeared when I began taking the prescription. And I had tried other things. This is a product I hope to keep taking for the rest of my life.

Mr

Posted by Reviewer1480028 on Feb 01, 2008

Got this for my 86 years old father in law. He swears by it

great immune maintenance

Posted by Reviewer1951262 on Sep 01, 2008

An excellent immuneboosting product I have used for a couple of years now. I credit this product with averting the several colds/year I used to get.