Super

Posted by Reviewer2164030 on Dec 23, 2011

This product was recomended to my neighbour by the doctor to revive the immune system after chemotheraphy. but I took these caplets right after I felt I cought cold. It helped me to feel good two days when I was on business trip and I really had to be in good condition, but after I returned back home the illness got me anyway and I had to stay in bed for couple of days.

Garden of life

Posted by Reviewer1257683 on May 02, 2008

I've purchased this product after reading all the great reviews but didn't work for me. I've had this cold and I've been taking this product for 2 weeks but didn't see any difference.Very dissapointing.

Used it on a cold

Posted by Reviewer2739249 on May 06, 2008

Bought product because of good reviews, used it for 10 days, notice no difference, still have cold and I did followed the directions on the bottle. I was hoping this would be some fantastic product as all of the good reviews posted.

Best Ever!!

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Jun 10, 2010

If you want to get healthy quickly then you cannot go past this product. I had been suffering a sore throat, lack of energy and overall did not feel good. I started taking this product with the Primal Defense and look and feel heaps better and my health and energy are constantly improving.

RM-10 Immune System Food

Posted by Reviewer2863860 on Apr 14, 2010

RM-10 Immune System Food seems to be an excellent product, however, the benefit doesn't seem to be significant for me.

It's Great!

Posted by Reviewer3100633 on Oct 26, 2008

This product is every bit as good as the #60 count jar I paid twice as much for in our "local" (1 hr. away!) health food store! I didn't have to leave home, pay outrageous gas prices or fight with traffic! I placed the order on a Saturday, had confirmation within 1 hr. that it had been shipped and it arrived on Monday! That is AWESOME service! Thanks, iHerb! --A VERY satisfied customer

caplets

Posted by Reviewer2977256 on Nov 23, 2009

Smaller than was expected. Not enough product.

Love the science behind it - if I understand correctly

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Nov 30, 2009

I really love the GoL products. Having crohns' like the founder of GoL did (Jordan Rubin), I feel a connection with these products. It really hasn't been until I have gotten really understood my food addictions and have started to push through them have I started to see greater health, and yes I am still on medication, but working hard to be functional and reduce them. Nutrition is the key, and supplements can help since the nutrition even in the best foods is not what it used to be. I pray that RM-10 does stimulate and modulate the immune system. This will certainly help my auto-immune dysfunction.

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1503342 on Feb 23, 2009

I have been ordering this product every year and start the doses about 2 weeks before school begins as that is when the disease season seems to start. Works very well!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1540481 on Mar 21, 2009

Truly works to help build up your immune system.