お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Garden of Life, RM-10, Immune System Food, 120 Veggie Caplets

This is a necessity for the cold and flu season

Posted by HolisticSolutions on Nov 17, 2014

Without fail every winter I get a life changing flu, earache, fever, chills etc. I use the Immune System Food to get over this fast so that I do not miss too much time from my life. This is a great product coupled with Vitamin D3 and an essential oil blend recipe which includes cinnamon, lemon, eucalyptus, clove and rosemary with a coconut oil base. Garden of Life is a reputable brand and you will find that your immune system is greatly strengthened. It is absolutely worth the money despite the "earthy" smell. This is the best price you will find on this item. I have been using iherb for 6 years and have been using alternative medicine and supplements for 20 years and consider this a lifestyle. See my page for more reviews of my EXTENSIVE product list all of which have been personally tested by me. Thanks and make it a great day!

Immune boosting!

Posted by Reviewer1393699 on May 27, 2015

Amazing concoction of mushrooms, selenium & cat's claw. Exactly as stated: immune system food :) Thanks for another amazing product, Garden Of Life!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1197393 on Feb 17, 2009

I've had more energy and just generally felt stronger since using this product, though I used 3 times the recommended dose for the first 2 weeks.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2151331 on Aug 01, 2009

I'm using this as part of a natural health regime for the treatment of breast cancer, in order to rebuild my immune system. Thank you, iHerb, for keeping it at a price I can afford.

Garden of Life, RM-10

Posted by Reviewer3101596 on Sep 02, 2009

I take this daily with Garden of Life's Primal Defense. I seem to have more energy, but couldn't really tell which helps me more. Probably both. I take them in between breakfast and lunch, as it says to take on an empty stomach. It does stave off appetite for awhile. I haven't been ill, and I believe that is what they are supposed to prevent. I'll know more after this winter, as I plan to continue them.