Gloria

Posted by Reviewer2839414 on Apr 16, 2008

Great price and service.

Great Immune System Booster

Posted by Reviewer2555223 on Sep 15, 2011

I really like this product. I have read Jordan Rubin's books, and believe he is right about our intestines being our first line of defense against disease. This product is a combination of a bunch of different mushrooms, which I believe do help fight against illness. No bad side effects, and no taste, so my kids swallow them down with no problem (easy to break in half). My daughter and I have been using this product, along with Primal Defense and multi-vits, and have not had the flu in two years!

Garden of Life, RM-10 Immune System Food. 20 caplets

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Aug 16, 2010

RM-10 An excellent supplement to maintain the health of my immune system. I use the latter and several other immune system foods and can testify that they work well and are keeping me free of bugs-even the H1N1 did not affect my health. Thanks.

garden of life rm-10 immune system food

Posted by 4673063987957164933 on Nov 05, 2014

My daughter, who suffers from Crohns desease has found this very helpful and has also recommended it to others.

Great auto-immune therapy!

Posted by Reviewer1753684 on Jun 06, 2010

Have been taking for a couple of months and have already noticed a difference. Garden of Life products are truly great products. I know with them I'm getting an absorbable quality supplement!

Exceptional Immune Support!

Posted by Reviewer1423179 on Oct 11, 2007

Great price! Had wanted to take this product for many years, but couldn't afford it. Thankyou

Just what I was looking for!

Posted by 4674794273951349705 on Apr 10, 2015

RM-10 isn't available in any Canadian stores, so this is the only place I know of to get it. I'm so glad I found out about iHerb! You gave me very good service.

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1503342 on Feb 23, 2009

I have been ordering this product every year and start the doses about 2 weeks before school begins as that is when the disease season seems to start. Works very well!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1540481 on Mar 21, 2009

Truly works to help build up your immune system.

good value for money

Posted by 4999101273307095289 on Aug 03, 2013

I bought it for someone, as I heard Garden of Life, RM-10 is very good for immune system.