10% Off Orders Over $40!

Garden of Life, RM-10, Immune System Food, 120 Veggie Caplets

great product

Posted by Reviewer1197393 on Feb 17, 2009

I've had more energy and just generally felt stronger since using this product, though I used 3 times the recommended dose for the first 2 weeks.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2151331 on Aug 01, 2009

I'm using this as part of a natural health regime for the treatment of breast cancer, in order to rebuild my immune system. Thank you, iHerb, for keeping it at a price I can afford.

Garden of Life, RM-10

Posted by Reviewer3101596 on Sep 02, 2009

I take this daily with Garden of Life's Primal Defense. I seem to have more energy, but couldn't really tell which helps me more. Probably both. I take them in between breakfast and lunch, as it says to take on an empty stomach. It does stave off appetite for awhile. I haven't been ill, and I believe that is what they are supposed to prevent. I'll know more after this winter, as I plan to continue them.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2164030 on Dec 23, 2011

This product was recomended to my neighbour by the doctor to revive the immune system after chemotheraphy. but I took these caplets right after I felt I cought cold. It helped me to feel good two days when I was on business trip and I really had to be in good condition, but after I returned back home the illness got me anyway and I had to stay in bed for couple of days.

Best Ever!!

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Jun 10, 2010

If you want to get healthy quickly then you cannot go past this product. I had been suffering a sore throat, lack of energy and overall did not feel good. I started taking this product with the Primal Defense and look and feel heaps better and my health and energy are constantly improving.