Garden of Life, RM-10

Posted by Reviewer3101596 on Sep 02, 2009

I take this daily with Garden of Life's Primal Defense. I seem to have more energy, but couldn't really tell which helps me more. Probably both. I take them in between breakfast and lunch, as it says to take on an empty stomach. It does stave off appetite for awhile. I haven't been ill, and I believe that is what they are supposed to prevent. I'll know more after this winter, as I plan to continue them.

mushrooms for immune system support

Posted by Reviewer2674927 on Mar 02, 2011

bought for my wife who has brain cancer in hopes it may help with her immune system. especially after treatments. the concept of using mushrooms to help boost immune system function seems logical, however i hope i haven't fallen for one the hundreds of "snake oil " schemes. the product does seem to help my wife have a better day, but she forgets to take it properly. for right now it's to early to determine whether it actually helps. but i will probably order it again, maybe a time or two just to give it a good try.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer3279922 on Jun 15, 2011

I buy it for my mum she had colon cancer and surgery 1 year and a half ago. She take the RM -10 every day and feel great, this product keeps the cancer away.

This is a necessity for the cold and flu season

Posted by HolisticSolutions on Nov 17, 2014

Without fail every winter I get a life changing flu, earache, fever, chills etc. I use the Immune System Food to get over this fast so that I do not miss too much time from my life. This is a great product coupled with Vitamin D3 and an essential oil blend recipe which includes cinnamon, lemon, eucalyptus, clove and rosemary with a coconut oil base. Garden of Life is a reputable brand and you will find that your immune system is greatly strengthened. It is absolutely worth the money despite the "earthy" smell. This is the best price you will find on this item. I have been using iherb for 6 years and have been using alternative medicine and supplements for 20 years and consider this a lifestyle. See my page for more reviews of my EXTENSIVE product list all of which have been personally tested by me. Thanks and make it a great day!

Immune boosting!

Posted by Reviewer1393699 on May 27, 2015

Amazing concoction of mushrooms, selenium & cat's claw. Exactly as stated: immune system food :) Thanks for another amazing product, Garden Of Life!