Garden of Life, RM-10, Immune System Food, 120 Veggie Caplets

Garden of Life, RM-10

Posted by Reviewer3101596 on Sep 02, 2009

I take this daily with Garden of Life's Primal Defense. I seem to have more energy, but couldn't really tell which helps me more. Probably both. I take them in between breakfast and lunch, as it says to take on an empty stomach. It does stave off appetite for awhile. I haven't been ill, and I believe that is what they are supposed to prevent. I'll know more after this winter, as I plan to continue them.

mushrooms for immune system support

Posted by Reviewer2674927 on Mar 02, 2011

bought for my wife who has brain cancer in hopes it may help with her immune system. especially after treatments. the concept of using mushrooms to help boost immune system function seems logical, however i hope i haven't fallen for one the hundreds of "snake oil " schemes. the product does seem to help my wife have a better day, but she forgets to take it properly. for right now it's to early to determine whether it actually helps. but i will probably order it again, maybe a time or two just to give it a good try.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer3279922 on Jun 15, 2011

I buy it for my mum she had colon cancer and surgery 1 year and a half ago. She take the RM -10 every day and feel great, this product keeps the cancer away.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2164030 on Dec 23, 2011

This product was recomended to my neighbour by the doctor to revive the immune system after chemotheraphy. but I took these caplets right after I felt I cought cold. It helped me to feel good two days when I was on business trip and I really had to be in good condition, but after I returned back home the illness got me anyway and I had to stay in bed for couple of days.

Best Ever!!

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Jun 10, 2010

If you want to get healthy quickly then you cannot go past this product. I had been suffering a sore throat, lack of energy and overall did not feel good. I started taking this product with the Primal Defense and look and feel heaps better and my health and energy are constantly improving.