Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1503342 on Feb 23, 2009

I have been ordering this product every year and start the doses about 2 weeks before school begins as that is when the disease season seems to start. Works very well!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1197393 on Feb 17, 2009

I've had more energy and just generally felt stronger since using this product, though I used 3 times the recommended dose for the first 2 weeks.

r-10 immune system food

Posted by Reviewer3341633 on Jan 14, 2009

my cousin recommended these and they do give you the extra energy.

M.H.

Posted by Reviewer1386692 on Dec 10, 2008

A few years ago, I began getting yeast infections before my period each month. After taking this product, I NEVER get a yeast infection. Plus, it helps prevent cancer, which runs in my family. That's an extra bonus.

mrs

Posted by Reviewer1831024 on Nov 19, 2008

wonderful product

It's Great!

Posted by Reviewer3100633 on Oct 26, 2008

This product is every bit as good as the #60 count jar I paid twice as much for in our "local" (1 hr. away!) health food store! I didn't have to leave home, pay outrageous gas prices or fight with traffic! I placed the order on a Saturday, had confirmation within 1 hr. that it had been shipped and it arrived on Monday! That is AWESOME service! Thanks, iHerb! --A VERY satisfied customer

great immune maintenance

Posted by Reviewer1951262 on Sep 01, 2008

An excellent immuneboosting product I have used for a couple of years now. I credit this product with averting the several colds/year I used to get.

RM 10

Posted by Reviewer2040828 on Aug 28, 2008

My father has had severe cancer for over 4 years. At the recommendation of a friend, who is a homeopathic Doctor, I recommended RM10 to my father as a way to keep his immune system strong. My father started taking RM10 4 years ago, and as a result, has been able to handle vast amounts of Chemotherapy because his white blood cell count always remains surprisingly high. He as always amazed the Doctors with the progress he is making with his disease. I have recommended RM10 to several people with cancer and all have had similar results. RM10 is perhaps the most incredible product for those trying to stay healthy while treating cancer. Thank you RM10!

Everything I have read about it is true.

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Jul 27, 2008

RM10 acts just like MGN-3, Epicor or Immune Renew, but I believe its effects are more than or equal to the above ones. It is a good product, as are all of Garden of Life brands. Garden of Life is a company I believe in.

Used it on a cold

Posted by Reviewer2739249 on May 06, 2008

Bought product because of good reviews, used it for 10 days, notice no difference, still have cold and I did followed the directions on the bottle. I was hoping this would be some fantastic product as all of the good reviews posted.