July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Garden of Life, RM-10, Immune System Food, 120 Veggie Caplets

It's Great!

Posted by Reviewer3100633 on Oct 26, 2008

This product is every bit as good as the #60 count jar I paid twice as much for in our "local" (1 hr. away!) health food store! I didn't have to leave home, pay outrageous gas prices or fight with traffic! I placed the order on a Saturday, had confirmation within 1 hr. that it had been shipped and it arrived on Monday! That is AWESOME service! Thanks, iHerb! --A VERY satisfied customer

RM-10 Immune System Food

Posted by Reviewer2863860 on Apr 14, 2010

RM-10 Immune System Food seems to be an excellent product, however, the benefit doesn't seem to be significant for me.

Garden of Life, RM-10 Immune System Food. 20 caplets

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Aug 16, 2010

RM-10 An excellent supplement to maintain the health of my immune system. I use the latter and several other immune system foods and can testify that they work well and are keeping me free of bugs-even the H1N1 did not affect my health. Thanks.

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1557473 on Sep 03, 2010

I have added this as a supplement to boost my immune system and to fight allegies. Since I started taking this, I feel 200% better!

Great auto-immune therapy!

Posted by Reviewer1753684 on Jun 06, 2010

Have been taking for a couple of months and have already noticed a difference. Garden of Life products are truly great products. I know with them I'm getting an absorbable quality supplement!