お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Garden of Life, RM-10, Immune System Food, 120 Veggie Caplets

Super

Posted by Reviewer2164030 on Dec 23, 2011

This product was recomended to my neighbour by the doctor to revive the immune system after chemotheraphy. but I took these caplets right after I felt I cought cold. It helped me to feel good two days when I was on business trip and I really had to be in good condition, but after I returned back home the illness got me anyway and I had to stay in bed for couple of days.

Best Ever!!

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Jun 10, 2010

If you want to get healthy quickly then you cannot go past this product. I had been suffering a sore throat, lack of energy and overall did not feel good. I started taking this product with the Primal Defense and look and feel heaps better and my health and energy are constantly improving.

It's Great!

Posted by Reviewer3100633 on Oct 26, 2008

This product is every bit as good as the #60 count jar I paid twice as much for in our "local" (1 hr. away!) health food store! I didn't have to leave home, pay outrageous gas prices or fight with traffic! I placed the order on a Saturday, had confirmation within 1 hr. that it had been shipped and it arrived on Monday! That is AWESOME service! Thanks, iHerb! --A VERY satisfied customer

RM-10 Immune System Food

Posted by Reviewer2863860 on Apr 14, 2010

RM-10 Immune System Food seems to be an excellent product, however, the benefit doesn't seem to be significant for me.

Love the science behind it - if I understand correctly

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Nov 30, 2009

I really love the GoL products. Having crohns' like the founder of GoL did (Jordan Rubin), I feel a connection with these products. It really hasn't been until I have gotten really understood my food addictions and have started to push through them have I started to see greater health, and yes I am still on medication, but working hard to be functional and reduce them. Nutrition is the key, and supplements can help since the nutrition even in the best foods is not what it used to be. I pray that RM-10 does stimulate and modulate the immune system. This will certainly help my auto-immune dysfunction.