Garden of Life, RM-10, Immune System Food, 120 Veggie Caplets

It's Great!

Posted by Reviewer3100633 on Oct 26, 2008

This product is every bit as good as the #60 count jar I paid twice as much for in our "local" (1 hr. away!) health food store! I didn't have to leave home, pay outrageous gas prices or fight with traffic! I placed the order on a Saturday, had confirmation within 1 hr. that it had been shipped and it arrived on Monday! That is AWESOME service! Thanks, iHerb! --A VERY satisfied customer

RM-10 Immune System Food

Posted by Reviewer2863860 on Apr 14, 2010

RM-10 Immune System Food seems to be an excellent product, however, the benefit doesn't seem to be significant for me.

Love the science behind it - if I understand correctly

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Nov 30, 2009

I really love the GoL products. Having crohns' like the founder of GoL did (Jordan Rubin), I feel a connection with these products. It really hasn't been until I have gotten really understood my food addictions and have started to push through them have I started to see greater health, and yes I am still on medication, but working hard to be functional and reduce them. Nutrition is the key, and supplements can help since the nutrition even in the best foods is not what it used to be. I pray that RM-10 does stimulate and modulate the immune system. This will certainly help my auto-immune dysfunction.

Garden of Life, RM-10 Immune System Food. 20 caplets

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Aug 16, 2010

RM-10 An excellent supplement to maintain the health of my immune system. I use the latter and several other immune system foods and can testify that they work well and are keeping me free of bugs-even the H1N1 did not affect my health. Thanks.

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1557473 on Sep 03, 2010

I have added this as a supplement to boost my immune system and to fight allegies. Since I started taking this, I feel 200% better!