Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Garden of Life, Raw Meal, Beyond Organic Meal Replacement Formula, Vanilla, 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)

Amazing!

Posted by 5633935010445557718 on Jul 20, 2013

My pancreas, liver and stomach are very happy. My hair is growing faster, my skin bacame like velvet. Truely, miracle shake. I eat it by blending with fruits: melon, strawberris, bananas... whatever you like.

Perfect breakfast to go

Posted by 5743100392708523094 on Dec 21, 2012

I blend in some fruit and take as my breakfast to work and drink at my desk. Love it. I will have an apple or veggies mid morning. Tasty, satisfying and keeps my energy up.

great for shift workers

Posted by Reviewer2158303 on Apr 26, 2013

I take this mainly in the morning of my early shifts, where my body doesnt want to digest the food (at 5am) and i have this instead and keeps me going for hours and doesnt stress my body out. Also great before i go to meditation class as it doesnt weigh me down and affect the quality of the meditations. Plus its nutrients contents is better than most multivitamins. I will be back and buying this again and again. Thanks.

Very Healthy!

Posted by 4722062250908764837 on Jun 25, 2013

Very healthy but it is not really tasty.

Terrible, thick, icky mess!

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on May 22, 2014

I wish I'd ignored the overwhelming positive reviews for this product, and I'm writing because my experience was so unusually bad. So much for my Raw Meal - make that a Raw Deal. Suffice to say that even with a large blender bottle and plenty of liquid (almond milk and water), the resulting "shake" is an unctuous, too-thick, gloppy gray mess that I had to try to choke down. Even if the taste were good (this is far from a non-dairy vanilla "milkshake" experience), the consistency would still be its biggest problem. The expression "Gag me with a spoon!" kept popping into my mind as I attempted my last swallow. A whole canister wasted - I'm going to try to make snack bars or protein balls out of the remaining powder. I can't imagine why other people like this product, other than the nutritive value. It is simply an awful meal replacement shake if you're looking for pleasant taste and consistency. By the way, I haven't reviewed anything on iHerb in quite a while, since I've been unimpressed with some people's attempts to get us to click on their links, etc. This reviewing feature on the site should be for honest feedback only, where we help each other out as consumers. Thanks to those of you who respect this.