Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This product is good start if you want to switch from synthetic vitamins to natural food based vitamins. The dosages for this product may appear somewhat low. However, it is highly bioavailable, you might be even getting more what you can absorb from synthetic vitamin. Food based vitamins are non-toxic and exces s amount are simply discarded by the body. On the other hand, exces s synthetic vitamins are often stored in the body and can be toxic. Food based vitamins are not isolated in nature and its cofactors help to further enhanced the potency. This is one a day multivitamin and not expensive at all since it can last for 2.5 months. The amount of nutrient is based on the 100% daily value which is highly inaccurate since the daily value actually refers to the daily amount needed in order to provide deficiency, not the daily amount for optimum nutrition. If you can afford, I would highly recommend that you upgrade to higher doses of vitamins for even more benefits. As long as you are not peeing yellowish (due to Vitamin B), you can be sure that your body has yet to reach optimum nutrition level! The capsules are vegan, not big and easy to swallow. I like that there is no flow agents/binders/fillers used in this product. You can really smell from the capsules that are food based and there is no synthetic smell. Note that it does contain soy so people with allergies to it should avoid. The downside is probably the raw probiotic and enzymes blend is only 7mg. It might be simply pixel dust since most digestive enzymes are at 500mg in weight so 7mg might be totally insignificant. Check out my page for more reviews!

Works for me better than any other multi out there! NO Expensive Urine down the drain here ! ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

every Multi i've tried so far and i can say they were mostly good and expensive i could notice,by the yellowish glowing urine you have when i took them, that due to its synthetic ingredients not all was absorbed by the body.i now take 2 of these daily so thats a double dose and my urine is clear as a water lake in the spring.that means that REAL food based multivitamin like this one is FULLY absorbed by our body and will not put your kidneys or liver at unnecessary disposable burden.simple,this saccharomyces cerevisiae is regarded by our body as 100% food and can be taken safely even on an empty stomach.the only thing i would insist adding to this one is some B-Complex with higher amounts on the important B's.other than that i would say its the weapon of choice for every ones health maintenance,better as healthcare insurance than obamacare,especially for the long run...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Excellent Product

Posted by jeffchiu on Apr 12, 2013

I thank GOL for discovering Raw Multivitamins. After taking Raw One for Men, I noticed my immune system became stronger and my health generally improved. I will never take synthetic multivitamins again. So far GOL is the best for me.

LOVE!

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

I take the Women's Raw, and my husband takes these. Ever since we started taking these one a day pills we have noticed a HUGE reduction in getting sick. In fact, I can't remember the last time either one of us got sick after we started using these! We have always taken a multivitamin, but never one that has worked like this. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

This is a good buy

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 07, 2009

and it is a food source vitamin so that absorption is about as good as you can get. GoL has a winner with this complete multi. You can even take it on an empty stomach.

Wow the best multivitamins !!

Posted by Reviewer3233404 on Sep 22, 2011

I've tried many multivitamins and this one is absolutely the best! just 1 capsule a day is enough and I can feel the difference the first day I took it after I was done with my other multivitamin from other company. This will be my new multivitamin for long time.

Best for men

Posted by Reviewer1635852 on Mar 15, 2011

After finding this multivitamin my husband has had good bursts of energy where he hadn't had it before. He also likes that it's just one a day. I think it's well rounded with antioxidants, probiotics, vitamins and minerals from food. Jesus Loves you!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2869694 on Apr 04, 2012

These are the best multis I've ever taken. A noticeable increase in energy when taken. I would not, however, recommend people with sensitive stomachs to take without food even though it says you can on the bottle. Overall excellent product!!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2550016 on May 17, 2010

All th men in my house take this and they wouldn't go without it!

Giving to my husband.

Posted by grgstrr on Jul 04, 2010

My husband sees the need for a multi-vitamin, but prefers to not take a whole bunce of vitamins. This is a good one and it only takes one per day, and it is from raw, whole foods giving the nutrients in their entirety, without heat processing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »