LOVE!

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

I notice such a difference from when I am taking these, to when I am not taking them. I have barely been sick since I started taking these. If I forget them for a few days, I notice a difference. If I start feeling sick, I especially make sure to take them, and I seem to fight it off really quickly. I love that it is all natural and raw, and I only have to take it once a day. I supplement it with the Raw B vitamins for extra B as well. LOVE this brand!

Energy

Posted by 5725692240202791202 on Jun 10, 2012

I have more energy!

good

Posted by Reviewer2966365 on Mar 06, 2012

One thing to tell you. my first order stated unable to process, because of some missing info or something, I repeated the order. then, i found in my mail that the first order was processed. I ended up with my 2 sets of order which made my Raw Vit last for 2 years. I felt I was cheated somehow.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2621481 on Mar 02, 2012

onto my 3 bottles..........

good vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1718779 on Mar 01, 2012

The garden of life raw veggie caps are affordable and have been very beneficial. We love ordering them online and receiving them quickly!

Enjoy good health!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jan 24, 2012

Just a safe guard, I take these RAW vitamins daily. I don't get sick and feel a lot of energy. They are a great choice for your busy, active lifestyle, and you know you are getting the maximum amount of nutrients since they are raw.

One Pill

Posted by Reviewer2802658 on Dec 29, 2011

Only need one a day.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2275938 on Nov 22, 2011

very good product, didn't feel hyperactive after taking it, appreciate the vitamin D in the product -no need to take additional vitamin D

My New Multi

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Nov 04, 2011

I don't sense a drastic change from switching to this multi vitamin, but I am very happy with the quality of ingredients that go into it.

Great Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1102133 on Oct 20, 2011

Since I started taking these, I've had so much more energy. I can't take large pills, so these are great because I can open the capsule and take the contents directly though they taste really vile.