Convenient and Potent!

Posted by Reviewer1283646 on Dec 26, 2009

I love this multi vitamin! The fact that the sources are raw sources makes me feel more secure that I am actually getting what I am supposed to be getting! I also appreciate that it has adequate amounts of the vitamins and minerals, such as vt d3. The capsule is average size and you only need to take one a day!

Tastes funny but gets the job done!

Posted by Reviewer1282586 on Mar 05, 2010

The "raw" odor this gives off is a bit of a turn off, but the fact that it's vegan and a single dose make up for the smell.

Take 1 per day and keep the doctor away...

Posted by Reviewer1008638 on Jun 11, 2010

Garden of Life as done it again. I am so happy I only need to take 1 capsule per day...not 3 or 6. It has more than most multivitamins on the market and it truly works. I feel great at 43yrs.

For my daughters

Posted by Reviewer2531678 on Jul 05, 2010

I needed a vitamin I could send to my two daughters who are both graduate students. I love Garden of Life vitamins and trust their ingredients as being the finest. They seem to work nicely for them and they are gentle on their stomach.

My fave!

Posted by Reviewer2794672 on Jul 07, 2010

These are the best Multi I've tried. I ran out last month and boy could I tell a difference! These are a keeper for sure!

Liking It

Posted by Reviewer1674186 on Jul 13, 2010

I like that this is a raw vitamin and I feel good taking it. I got it for overall health, but I think it is helping with my digestion as my stomach acid production seems to be improving (maybe because of the zinc).

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3118828 on Mar 29, 2011

I can tell the diffrence when I forget to take it. I will soon be buying the one for men.

Healthy Choice

Posted by Reviewer1470253 on Mar 31, 2011

I recently moved to Australia from Arizona. I was unhappy that I could not purchase Garden of Life Products but I am truly thankful that I can get them from iHerb.com and the service is excellent.

A nice whole food

Posted by Reviewer1547993 on Dec 05, 2010

And I-Herb has excellent price for this vitamin. I agree that food source vitamins are the best, even tho I occasionally take the other stuff when I can't afford this one.

Best multivitmin

Posted by Reviewer1381136 on Dec 20, 2010

I have been taking this multivitamin for about 3 months now. These capsules give me all the vitamins that I lack from diet.