Healthy Choice

Posted by Reviewer1470253 on Mar 31, 2011

I recently moved to Australia from Arizona. I was unhappy that I could not purchase Garden of Life Products but I am truly thankful that I can get them from iHerb.com and the service is excellent.

Liking It

Posted by Reviewer1674186 on Jul 13, 2010

I like that this is a raw vitamin and I feel good taking it. I got it for overall health, but I think it is helping with my digestion as my stomach acid production seems to be improving (maybe because of the zinc).

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer1611256 on Dec 18, 2009

raw vitamin AND you only need 1 a day

LOVE!

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

I notice such a difference from when I am taking these, to when I am not taking them. I have barely been sick since I started taking these. If I forget them for a few days, I notice a difference. If I start feeling sick, I especially make sure to take them, and I seem to fight it off really quickly. I love that it is all natural and raw, and I only have to take it once a day. I supplement it with the Raw B vitamins for extra B as well. LOVE this brand!

Great Health Benefits

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I love that this is a whole food, it's organic, and it's raw! People these days are not getting enough raw whole foods, so this is a great start to the day for anyone. No icky taste and easy to swallow.

Raw One for Women

Posted by 5333885953387331295 on Sep 24, 2014

Raw One is a very good multi vitamin for women. And the price is much less on iHerb than at my local health food store.

Take 1 per day and keep the doctor away...

Posted by Reviewer1008638 on Jun 11, 2010

Garden of Life as done it again. I am so happy I only need to take 1 capsule per day...not 3 or 6. It has more than most multivitamins on the market and it truly works. I feel great at 43yrs.

Raw One

Posted by TheBest on Sep 26, 2012

These are good vitamins. Very potent.

good product. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

I've been taking this vitamins for about a week, sometimes on empty stomach, sometimes with meals, both good. Feels like they help with food digesting, probably because of the enzymes. First 3 days felt a little nauseaous for about 10-15 minutes, but now it's ok. Not entirely happy that they contain yeast, but it seems all GOL vitamins have it. Anyway haven't noticed anything bad so far. So will continue to use. Please feel free to click "yes" if you find my review helpful for you. Best wishes

Prima

Posted by 4771737571778992341 on Apr 08, 2016

Smaakt niet lekker maar hap slik weg. Prima multivitamine.