Underpowered

Posted by Reviewer2390602 on Nov 13, 2010

Overpriced for the low quantity of the vitamins. Even if 50mg of a synthetic B vitamin was half inert, it is still way more potent than the pathetic RDA of a food-based vitamin. It is better to supplement with vitamins separately as you'll get more potency for less cost. Now, a food-based multi-mineral makes more sense.

No complaints.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2011

It really is hard to comment on the efficacy of general supplements like these, but I'll say I'm happy with them. Yellow pee, but not as much as my previous multis.

Great Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1102133 on Oct 20, 2011

Since I started taking these, I've had so much more energy. I can't take large pills, so these are great because I can open the capsule and take the contents directly though they taste really vile.

Energy

Posted by 5725692240202791202 on Jun 10, 2012

I have more energy!

LOVE!

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

I notice such a difference from when I am taking these, to when I am not taking them. I have barely been sick since I started taking these. If I forget them for a few days, I notice a difference. If I start feeling sick, I especially make sure to take them, and I seem to fight it off really quickly. I love that it is all natural and raw, and I only have to take it once a day. I supplement it with the Raw B vitamins for extra B as well. LOVE this brand!

Prima

Posted by 4771737571778992341 on Apr 08, 2016

Smaakt niet lekker maar hap slik weg. Prima multivitamine.

Fantastic supplement!

Posted by 5200207511052202378 on May 13, 2016

The first supplement that does not break me out! It keeps my energy high and I noticed a change in the appearance of my skin. Its softer, more clear and I have less hormonal break outs. Love Love Love!

Great Multivitamin

Posted by 5404175167483517234 on Jun 24, 2016

Great multivitamin for Women! :)

very good product

Posted by fattylym on Aug 01, 2016

the amount of vitamins is not too much so it's good

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2275938 on Nov 22, 2011

very good product, didn't feel hyperactive after taking it, appreciate the vitamin D in the product -no need to take additional vitamin D