Not buying again

Posted by fatnick on Mar 02, 2015

Update: found out that the rice is sourced from China and has high levels of heavy metal contamination. Shame because I quite liked this product. Pretty good protein blend. Not sickly sweet. I bit gritty though, but that is the price you pay for non-dairy proteins.

Good

Posted by 4687436653461360415 on Mar 01, 2016

This is good. Better when blended with frozen bananas and coconut milk.

How many takes do i have to per 1time?

Posted by 5029678311322127952 on Jun 22, 2016

Eventhough There is a word 1scoop adult mix, Is that means 1full scoop by the scoop which is contained in this product?

Product Description & Pictures Contain discrepancies

Posted by 5366916809223199174 on Aug 10, 2016

Product description and pictures clearly different to the product I received as according to them this is the new and improved formula with 22g of protein per serving and 664g net quantity, but instead I received the old formula with 17g of protein per serving and 650g net quantity. The nutritional values are also quite different to the ones stated here on iHerb. I find that quite misleading or at least not very helpful.

Great price, great formula - tastes awful

Posted by Reviewer1869409 on Mar 07, 2013

I usually use Vega powder but I was looking for a cheaper alternative. Garden of Life's ingredients looked similar and I was drawn by the raw aspect too—but unfortunately on its own mixed with water (as I always took Vega and whey-based proteins before), this stuff tastes vile. Chalky and the chocolate flavor is barely noticeable. I guess I'll have to use this for smoothies or baking and order Vega instead!

Not half as good as I hoped

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Jul 09, 2013

I ordered this because it's a raw protein powder. However, when it comes to taste I am really disapointed. It does not really have a chocolate flavor. I have to add cacao to make it more tastefull. It also does not mix as well as other products. Will not order again.

eh

Posted by Reviewer1006269 on Aug 13, 2013

I sure hope this is extra nutritious because it is very grainy, doesn't mix well, and has no chocolate taste.

Better in cooking than smoothies

Posted by 4857120927890854116 on Oct 22, 2013

Not the best of protein powders I've tried, better in cooking than smoothies as it had a very powdery taste.