Garden of Life, Super Seed, Beyond Fiber, 1 lb 5 oz (600 g)

Best Tasting Fiber Supplement

Posted by bobm128 on Feb 19, 2007

I really like this fiber supplement. It has a pleasant taste, mixes easily, and helps make sure I get enough fiber. Also, the ingredients have a nice profile, pro-biotics, Omega EFA's etc. Garden of Life tends to be pricey but I do buy Super Seed.

More Than Fiber

Posted by Reviewer2168346 on Jun 22, 2010

Super Seed has a really nice mild cinnamon taste. Chock full of omega 3 fatty acids from flax and chai seeds. It has sprouts and probiotics. This really helps with my gut flora and I find it really helps stave off (TMI alert!) chronic yeast infections that I'm susceptible to. Though I do find that it's not that effective for me with regularity though it helps alot of people. I love to mix this with my very own greens drink mix which includes: Garden of Life's Perfect Food Raw (or BarleyMax by Halleluja Acres), Acerola Cherry Powder (Now), Navitas Twister Super Fruit Blend of goji, pomegranite and acai and Navitas Maca powder. I mix it all together in water and chug it down. Yumm!!

FABULOUS FIBER

Posted by Reviewer1070783 on Sep 09, 2008

I use to use only ground flax until I discovered super seed which is awesome. So many great fiber ingredients along with great taste and good for you. Highly recommend this product.

Amazing,amazing

Posted by Reviewer3009699 on Feb 13, 2010

I have ordered it for myself and my husband who is the nutrionist was impressed with the ingredients.Presently we both take it.And we both love it.IBS,irregularity,unexplained hunger pains,it works wonders.It takes approximately 1 week to start to do its job.

IBS Free

Posted by Reviewer1709253 on Jul 14, 2009

I have suffered from IBS for 40 years. I was in the middle of a 4 month non-stop episode when I discovered Super Seed. It halted my episode within 3 days and 3 weeks later I'm still episode free. I will gladly continue taking this product.