Good Product, Nice Price

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Mar 27, 2008

I used to make my own flax mix from flax meal but this product is more complete and convenient.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Jul 01, 2010

Us it daily. Just feel better when I use it. Have good well being from use. Mix it with my protein drink.

Best Fiber Product!

Posted by Reviewer3150595 on Sep 07, 2010

Without a doubt best fiber product! Nice blend of different fibers, digests well, I don't feel bloated after using.

Best Source of Fiber Available

Posted by Reviewer3158767 on Jan 31, 2007

Its got everything we need for a healthy, well-functioning digestive system.

convenient

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Nov 14, 2008

in shakes, desserts etc.

Great product for those who are healing

Posted by Reviewer2663858 on Aug 17, 2010

because of the sprouted grains and seeds and fermentation process that predigests and also the addition of probiotics, I was able to take this well with no bloating or gastric distress. Excellent for those healing their gut mucosa of illness. It is in a different planet from psyllium and flax seeds plain. Good for healing of candida yeast/mold overgrowth., sprouting turns grains into a vegetable verses a starchy grain.

Helps start the day off right

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Oct 23, 2009

My husband and I love this stuff. Garden of Life, Super Seed, Beyond Fiber, 600 g, is part of our breakfast drink. I mix it with Jarrow Formulas, Whey Protein Unflavored, Ultrafiltered Powder, 2 lbs (908 g), some fruit, juice and water. It has a pleasant taste and helps keep us regular.

Regular and losing weight

Posted by Reviewer2707926 on Apr 27, 2007

Beyond Fiber has a cinnamon flavor but must be consumed quickly or it thickens. I was regular and am now even more frequent--like clockwork.

To Fiber And Beyond!

Posted by Reviewer2484739 on Nov 30, 2009

This product is great tasting, not harsh, and a probiotic all in one. Specially formulated to be nourishing as well.

Awesome Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2522843 on May 23, 2011

My husband has a horrible diet in that he does not eat any fruits or vegetables. Thank God he likes to take his Super Seed and takes it regularly. I have found that if you mix it with room temperature liquid it bulks up quicker. We use refrigerated apple juice and it works and tastes great!