Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Grow Bone System, 240 Capsules, 2 Part Program

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

plant based calcium

Posted by Reviewer3236624 on Feb 08, 2010

I am taking this fairly regularly. I have not done any tests or anything. I do feel like I am getting more Magnesium and I like that this product comes from plants. It seems that my skin is doing better with adequate calcium.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Oct 25, 2011

After 6 months of using this product, I had a dexascan (2 years after my last dexascan), and my doctor said my bone density had increased slightly. At least it's going in the right direction.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2441465 on Feb 27, 2014

I am a 63 yr old woman that had the bones of a 85 yr old woman 2 years ago. From being lactose intolerant to having chemo for cancer...I went from pretty normal to osteoporosis. After taking reclast I V one time, and this two bottle formula for around 18 months my bone density is close to normal range again. I am in the osteopenia stage now. I just seen my Dr. this week, and he was amazed. He said that the reclast I V that I took would have helped me, but not nearly this much. He gave me an A++ for what I have been doing to help myself, which included this supplement, exercise, walking, lifting weights, and eating better. I would highly recommend this product!

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Oct 26, 2011

We like this product. We had some pain issues in our joints and they have gone away with the use of this product. Wish it were cheaper as you have to take so many but we try to spread them out and take only 3 a day every other day.

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer3259312 on Feb 09, 2010

Good source of Calcium, Vitamin D. Uses whole foods. Excellent product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »