Very Professional

Posted by Reviewer2640504 on Apr 28, 2009

When I received the product the glass was broken the capsules came in. I called iHerb and they sent me new ones out immediately. Very professional and very responsive. The product itself it seems to be good but due to only taking these supplements I have nothing to compare too. In the instructions it says to take 2 at once twice a day. I have never taken supplements before in my life and found that this was too much for my stomach. Someone told me to ease into taking supplements maybe one a day and slowly working into two than after my stomach adjusts move up to the recommended amount. It says that you don’t have to eat with food but I would suggest taking the supplement before a large meal.

My husband likes them

Posted by Reviewer2044713 on Sep 04, 2009

My husband says he can feel a difference in his vitality since he started taking these vitamins. He can also see a difference in the health of his fingernails. Fingernails tell a lot about ones health and his have stopped cracking.

Veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Sep 05, 2010

These are nice because you can open the veggie cap and take the powder. It tastes like bee pollen. It feels almost as good as New Chapter Only One, and you get the benefit of it being powder. I'll keep alternating between this and New Chapter.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2563259 on Aug 10, 2010

I have been taking these for about 6 months and really like them.

Great for the hubby

Posted by Reviewer3355801 on Oct 19, 2009

My husband really seems to like these. He has tried many diferent kinds and he says these seem to be one of the best so far.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Apr 06, 2011

Increased energy and improved mood

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3259792 on Jul 14, 2011

Very effective. Feel balanced, energized and alert after taking without jitters or stomach discomfort.

Men's vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Aug 24, 2012

Recently bought this for my husband because it is made from food and seems to have a good mix of vitamins needed that mostly meets his health needs.

Bought for my husband

Posted by rach241 on Apr 30, 2009

My husband said that he is really happy with the vitamin's and feel's better.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2695879 on Dec 22, 2009

The probiotics are good, seem to keep the colon clean.