Keith's thoughts!

Posted by Reviewer1580589 on Apr 15, 2012

Anytime you can take supplements in their natural form is always to be desired. I take these D-3 with Curcumin and Tumeric powder that I myself capsulated from bulk powder from I-Herb. The combination is doing wonders for me.

So far...So good

Posted by Reviewer2311278 on Apr 02, 2012

I take one in the morning and one at night. I have fibroids and was listening to Gary Null who said that studies have shown that high levels of vitamin D3 shrink fibroids....

Lanolin!

Posted by 4649572600889219301 on Mar 25, 2015

The product works fine, but contains ingredients derived from LANOLIN (sheep) which is NOT VEGAN!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1490775 on Mar 27, 2012

We live in Canada where we don't get much sun. We need this to keep a normal level of D up. Lack of Vitamin D has been linked to so many illness. My mom was even prescribed a high level of Vitamin D to assist her with her arthritis by her Dr, who is a specialist in arthritis.

Trusted brand

Posted by 4648683603780424781 on Jun 10, 2013

I trust this brand, and my doctor said I needed to up my VitD3, and living in northern WA state I know we do not get the sun on a regular basis as we need to for adequate VitD exposure. I feel confidant that this dosage will benefit me.

Good

Posted by 5432874056168819359 on Sep 20, 2013

Very good

Good

Posted by Trinity on Dec 22, 2013

I bought this product for my family and they really like it. They take it every day. Will buy again.

A must have

Posted by Reviewer1272906 on Nov 18, 2011

I love that this is available in 5000IU. Just in time for winter!

Easier to absorb

Posted by 5104431724635696092 on Mar 16, 2016

I have a problem with absorbing supplements so I choose the raw vitamins. I like Garden of Life brand because they carry a great variety of the raw supplements. High in quality.

Buyer

Posted by 4634570116786164326 on May 03, 2016

I have not had any issues with this product and love the fact that it is a vegan capsules.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »