July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, RAW Kombucha, 60 UltraZorbe Vegan Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Raw Kombucha works for my IBS

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Sep 19, 2010

This is my experience with Raw Kombucha and it is my belief that you should do your homework before you ingest anything. Having said that, I have IBS and use digestive enzymes (Enzymedica Digest) with meals and Oil of Oregano capsules on an alternating schedule (not daily) and it helps control IBS. With the addition of 1 capsule/day of Raw Kombucha I feel I have turned a corner to better health. I started taking these capsules 2 months ago (Jan 2010) and almost immediately felt a digestive benefit. No more planning ahead about where the next restroom might be located. That's a first in almost 40 years!! I heard of Kombucha tea from an older family member that had used the "real stuff" for a couple of years and it cleared up her lifelong mild asthma. She also is very allergic to formaldehyde in carpets, etc and the tea helped clear her system and improve her overall health. I never tried the tea because I know that you have to be very careful with it or it can be toxic but these handy little capsules seem to work very well for me. This is a pricey brand but its what I started with and I do like Garden of Life products so I will probably stick with it. At 1 capsule/day - its not too bad. Another brand may work as well - but I definitely believe this has helped me. Thank you Garden of Life!! I will try to update this later after I've used it longer. ***************** UPDATE ********** May 12,2010 I am still very happy with this product. I have even eaten a few things that would have previously caused problems - with little or no bad reaction to them. I plan to keep using it for several more months. Sept 19, 2010 - I no longer take enzyme supplements and can still eat much of what I want. This is a great product!

Not enough capsules in the bottle

Posted by Reviewer3081762 on May 16, 2011

Considering the minimum dose is 2 caps and the maximum 6 capsules, this bottle does not last very long. However seems to be an effective product to improve digestion and B vitamin absorption. Remember not to swallow capsules with fruit juice (water only) or you may risk absorbing fluoride from the black tea in the capsules.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3193700 on Sep 06, 2010

This is a great product. Garden of life products are typically the best on the market...especially their RAW supplements. I consume a predominantly vegetarian diet, and this supplement increases my B12 intake by quite a bit, which is very hard to do with diet alone. I would highly recommend this product to people who are anemic or vegetarian....or anyone looking to increase their energy levels or mental clarity.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3063157 on Oct 06, 2012

i have just finished one bottle and my IBS is now so much under control. i can't say it's cured but at least it helps to normalize the previous situation from having diarrhea. i like this product and i recommend it!

No doubt healthy and nicer than eating fermented veges!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Sep 18, 2012

maybe I need to take a higher dose and or for longer but had hoped this would help with my IBS. In 3 weeks I havent noticed a difference.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »