July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw Prenatal, 180 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

most bioavailable on the market

Posted by 5182095526559631320 on Feb 26, 2013

I'm 10 weeks, and I have been taking these to "get ready" since six months before we started trying (we conceived immediately). This is one of the only vitamins with folate, versus the synthetic folic acid, and it also includes plenty of vitamin K. I also take their calcium supplement, since I'm in my first trimester.

Great prenatal supplement

Posted by ritavaags on Jun 12, 2012

These were not hard on my tummy and I did not feel as tired as I did with my other pregnancies (despite having five other children). It was hugely reassuring to know I was getting my baby's need for folic acid, DHA and other essential nutrients to his/her development.

Good for my dry lips

Posted by 5346137153399891923 on Dec 09, 2012

My lips are much better after I take this vitamin. I feel balanced from inside out. Before I took this caps, my lips dry and crack frequently.

wholesome

Posted by Reviewer3243125 on Mar 25, 2012

I really like these vitamins. I even open the capsule and swallow the powder with some liquid. It is a little bitter, but I feel better about not putting the clear capsule in my system. I think it helps to better absorb the vitamins too.

Garden of Life RAW Prenatal

Posted by OrganicMommy on Apr 20, 2012

I have been taking these my entire pregnancy. They got the seal of approval from my naturopath, who is also an MD.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »