Love this product!

Posted by 5135362868521501481 on Apr 10, 2016

Fantastic prenatals, NO synthetic folic acid, just folate from natural sources, which is so important for those of us (about 40% of the population) with an MTHFR gene mutation. Love that everything is raw and natural, nothing synthetic.

Wonderful prenatal vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1034396 on Mar 17, 2016

I researched so many different prenatal vitamins before deciding on these. I'm so happy with them! I love that they are natural, raw and have an added digestive comfort blend of probiotics and ginger. Easy to swallow too and not too big. These do not contain DHA, so I have added the Oceans Mom DHA like other reviewers. I don't mind this though as the Oceans Mom is such a fantastic product. When I first starting taking these 1 tablet/3 times daily I was having a bit of trouble sleeping - almost too much energy! I have since swapped to 2 tablets in the morning and 1 with lunch and it now doesn't effect my sleep at all. I would definitely recommend these to other women.

Highly recommend

Posted by 5764600241884078516 on Dec 04, 2015

I love this product. Love the raw natural ingredients. I have added oceans mum DHA and raw calcium because i am vegan and dont eat fish or diary. Definately number one product for mums to be!

Love it!

Posted by 4780686517211017102 on Aug 27, 2015

I love this product! It's easy to swallow, it gives me energy and it has all we need.

Natural product

Posted by Reviewer3234158 on Jun 30, 2015

I highly value this product because of it's natural origin. Vitamins absorbs well and don't upset my tummy. Ginger is not suggested to use in EU during pregnancy, but this product doesn't contain that much of it.

recommended product

Posted by 4886015896168997808 on May 26, 2015

This came as a recommendation from other organic mamas out there. It's a large bottle so it lasts a long time. Love the fact that it's made from real food and not from chemicals. Very effective, didn't see neon pee when I took this prenatal vitamin so I know it was absorbed well into my body. Would buy again!

Great, but Could be Better!

Posted by CindyW on Dec 18, 2014

This product has just about the nutrients a woman needs for her pregnancy. I like the added ginger to help ease nausea. The only thing I do not like is the fact that there is no DHA included like in other prenatals.

good prenatal multivits!

Posted by Tricia on Dec 06, 2014

i started taking this when i have my pregnancy test kit positive. it really helps in pregnancy complication (eg morning sickness). my next daay/late evening morning sickness symptom worsen if i skip this that day (i normally eat in the morning). i eat this with ocean mum (fish oil). the only thing which i think other preggie shd add in to complete the nutrients for pregnancy life is calcium supplement/ take your milk twice per day, as you can notice that the calcium content in this multivits is not sufficient to support calcium for 2. strongly recommend!

Great products, Highest quality

Posted by 5335726626334929378 on Nov 25, 2014

Love ❤ their products will always recommend. End up having to get additional iron on top of taking this capsules but it's very individual when it comes to iron so still gets a 5!

WHOLEFOOD solution to deficiencies common among pregnant women

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Certain deficiencies are common among pregnant women. For example, (1) Vitamin D. Vitamin D deficiency in pregnant women is now being referred to as an " ongoing epidemic." It's not just bones that we're talking about. Vitamin D deficiencies in the mother's diet can have a significant impact on asthma and immune system problems as well. A separate vitamin D supplementation (Product: DRB-00250) is recommended. (2) Vitamin A. Animal studies show that vitamin A deficiency during pregnancy has produced newborn animals with no eyes, eye defects, cleft palates, kidney problems, undescended testes, and diaphragmatic hernias —to name just some of the problems. Beta-carotene is a vitamin A precursor and is perfectly safe. Make sure you use naturally sourced beta-carotene (Garden of Life), not the synthetic kind made from acetylene gas that's used in most supplements. (3) Folic Acid. Folic acid can prevent spina bifida in babies. As always, I recommend a whole-food supplement (Garden of Life).

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »