July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, RAW Vitamin C, 60 UltraZorbe Vegan Caps

They work fast! Instant flu relief!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 23, 2013

I have a virus, I've been feeling unwell, very weak and mentally confused. I took 1 cap as soon as my package arrived tonight. I felt immediate relief. Right away I felt myself coming back inside my body, being more present mentally and having more stamina, no longer struggling to stand. I took 3 more as the night progressed, each time I feel more strength. I highly recommend these. I already ordered 2 other products from this brand and can't wait to try them. I also ordered Madre Labs C since there was a combo promo, and that will be a nice support to GOL raw C, but having tried Madre C previously (and it's a good product), I'd say the GOL raw C wins hands down. Please note: stock up while the weather is cold. These are raw and I would not trust them to travel for days in the back of a hot truck in the summer. You won't have a problem with smells or potency now.

Immune system supplement

Posted by Reviewer1066353 on Sep 05, 2009

I believe that vitamin C derived from whole and raw organic foods is better than vitamin C in ascorbic acid form since it is gentle to our digestive system. This is also a great way to strengthen our immune system against the influenza, especially the much dreaded swine flu. Although this is an excellent product since it also contains live enzymes, I think that its potency falls a little short compared to vitamin C in sodium ascorbate form, which is also gentle to the body that it can be administered intravenously. I recommend this product to individuals who prefer raw and organic supplements.

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer1399782 on Feb 26, 2012

Easy on the system. I sprinkle these on my food.

WONDERFUL

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

Left me feeling alert and energised throught the day. Good to know that they have used wholesome organic vegetables to make this and kept it in its RAW form.

So far, good results

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Sep 23, 2010

I find GOL on par with New Chapter, and sometimes (depending on what you need) even better. For Vitamin C, this is a good one. Becaise it's food based and a veggie cap. I don't trust hard caps because the absorption rate is low. One of the top brands on the market for Vit. "C"