Vegan B12 cannot absorb in human body

Posted by Reviewer1241148 on Mar 23, 2011

FYI, please do your research, Vit B12 MUST come from the animal source, otherwise it cannot be absorbed by a human body. I bought this product because usually I'm satisfied with GoL products, but didn't see that it's VEGAN:(((, too bad. Beware, make your research, you'll see that to test the amount of B12 in supplements they use bacteria that react to presence of b12, and they measure the reaction. Unfortunately our body cannot get any benefits from vegetarian source of b12.

Great Quality products

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 19, 2011

I take this because I'm a vegetarian almost vegan and want to make sure I get enough B12. I like Garden of life for their quality but It's the first time I'm using this particular product.

Amazing B12 !

Posted by Scottishdave on Jan 01, 2011

What a super supplement if ever there was one, within 3 days of taking this at one capsule/day along with garden of life b-complex at 2 capsules/day i was feeling really really great, lots of energy, these two supplements have made a massive difference to my daily mood swings. I experienced severe depression for years and still struggled with it until i found these two supplements, wonderful. The only b vitamin supplements that have ever worked for me due to their noticable effect.Take them with a fruit smoothie in the morning, you can't go wrong, simply awesome !!

A try

Posted by Reviewer3273576 on Dec 03, 2010

I do not know if this has made any difference in my state of health, but I am trying it, and we'll see if I'll notice anything in the future. Great that it is so much b12 in the pills.

Like the capsules

Posted by Reviewer3000164 on Oct 29, 2010

I like opening the capsules and putting it in my mouth directly. Hoping to get some absorbtion that way before it even it even hits my stomach. I just wish they would put more than 30 capsules in such a big, glass bottle!

zooming in Poland!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Aug 20, 2010

Good energy booster. I must have needed these! This brand is excellent and the B12 is giving me alot of energy. WOuld be good if there were more in the bottle than just 30 though. I will re-order this one for sure!

Raw

Posted by Reviewer2152943 on Aug 19, 2010

These can't be beat. Your body does know the difference.

Not happy with the packaging

Posted by Reviewer2679753 on Aug 03, 2010

I got this because it is in a glass bottle, but I didn't realize that the actual product only makes up about 1/16 of the bottle. Such a waste.

tastes ok

Posted by Reviewer2414245 on Jun 29, 2010

I put this capsule under my tongue and let it dissolve rather than swallow it whole. I seem to have more energy from it. My only problem with it is that it comes in a rather large bottle in a box with only 30 caps in it and I wish this company and others would put more product into the bottle like 90 or 120 caps. It just seems like a waste and fills up the landfills much quicker with bottles and boxes for only 30 caps at a time. Let's get real here and help the environment as well....

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2111948 on Apr 04, 2010

Great product, has helped me a lot! Arrived on time. Great for those who have B-12 deficiency or just trouble absorbing it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »