tastes ok

Posted by Reviewer2414245 on Jun 29, 2010

I put this capsule under my tongue and let it dissolve rather than swallow it whole. I seem to have more energy from it. My only problem with it is that it comes in a rather large bottle in a box with only 30 caps in it and I wish this company and others would put more product into the bottle like 90 or 120 caps. It just seems like a waste and fills up the landfills much quicker with bottles and boxes for only 30 caps at a time. Let's get real here and help the environment as well....

Amazing B12 !

Posted by Scottishdave on Jan 01, 2011

What a super supplement if ever there was one, within 3 days of taking this at one capsule/day along with garden of life b-complex at 2 capsules/day i was feeling really really great, lots of energy, these two supplements have made a massive difference to my daily mood swings. I experienced severe depression for years and still struggled with it until i found these two supplements, wonderful. The only b vitamin supplements that have ever worked for me due to their noticable effect.Take them with a fruit smoothie in the morning, you can't go wrong, simply awesome !!

Excellent source of B-12

Posted by Reviewer1470253 on Mar 31, 2011

These are the only Raw B-12 available - an excellent product - well done Garden of Life!!! I am thankful that I can get this vitamin as I am a Raw Vegan.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Aug 18, 2011

I am a vegan and really need extra B-12.This product is very very ......good. I just had a blood test result and my B-12 is normal now.

Great for Vegetarians/Vegans

Posted by ninalinich on Nov 05, 2013

I love the energy boost I get from this. Will definitely buy again!

Raw vegan B12

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 18, 2014

This is very good B12. We put the powder from the capsule under our toungue for better absorbtion. This is a high quality product. Gives energy. Thank you

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer3325200 on May 26, 2011

Great price for a great product.

best find!

Posted by 4678841255334875698 on Aug 02, 2016

This is the best raw b12 , great for vegan !

Great product at good price

Posted by 4771856573349896268 on Aug 07, 2016

Most acceptable form of B12 (Methilcobalamin) at good price. Blood test before and after taking the supplement showed it really helps. Price is also very good. Recommend ! (The only better think could be bottle with 90 or more pills :-))

zooming in Poland!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Aug 20, 2010

Good energy booster. I must have needed these! This brand is excellent and the B12 is giving me alot of energy. WOuld be good if there were more in the bottle than just 30 though. I will re-order this one for sure!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »