Mediocre at best

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Mar 11, 2010

I don't doubt that GOL has some OK products, but these capsules all have a significant amount of empty space in them, some more than others, very inconsistent. I read a lot of info about the company and their products before purchasing and decided to give them a try. I'll be going back to Country Life Coenzymate B Complex. GOL's prices are too high for the hype and inconsistency.

May Contain Soy!

Posted by Reviewer1365013 on Aug 02, 2012

Description on iHerb does not state it but beware, on the bottle it states "Manufactured in a facility processing soy. May contain soy". If I had known it could have soy, I wouldn't have bought this.

Garden of Life Raw B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer2513924 on Oct 05, 2011

This is the first time trying B-Complex. Somehow I felt that this Vitamin B doesn't really give me much energy as compare to other brand I have taken before. I have been taken 1 cap only perhaps I need to increase to 2 cap.

not so much

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jun 30, 2011

Got this to replace my Jarrow B-right which (after two years) started to give me migraine. Ditto this Garden of Life. Usually this is a good brand for me because of being food-based, but not this time.

B6 is too low.

Posted by Reviewer1362456 on Dec 29, 2010

I wish the B6 component is higher. Other brands have a higher B6 and i felt it is too low at 10mg. Have switched to another brand since.