great raw calcium and more

Posted by 5366899512419571632 on Apr 22, 2016

I like all of Garden of Life products. they are one of the better supplements on the market. I need a boost in my calcium plus others to maintain good health. I recommend this product.

good

Posted by 5604304523027612372 on Dec 13, 2014

expensive but good product

Great calcium

Posted by 5290446177300338851 on Sep 04, 2014

Body loves this way of calcium. I only need to take 2 a day as I have a small body. The body does well on it and it has the added benefit of keeping you regular in the bowel department. Take too much and it gets a little too regular.

Relieve bone ache

Posted by greenbytes on Aug 11, 2014

Prefer to eat calcium derived from plants and fruits.

The best bone healthy formular

Posted by Reviewer2515721 on Jul 06, 2014

My mother have taken it for a month, she is very happy with it.

The best

Posted by jeliejoliehugh on Feb 01, 2014

It soothes my stomach and helps my sleep. it's a keeper!

Too early to tell

Posted by 5119888688529209179 on Dec 26, 2013

I am a fan of Garden of Life products. My stomach tolerates this easily, although the number of tablets seems quite high. A little early to be able to tell a difference.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This product is one of the best raw calcium formulas. It contains significant amount of minerals needed to build a strong bone. Note that while bone consists of mostly calcium, taking calcium alone will not make it stronger without the other minerals or trace minerals. Surprisingly, it also contains high amount of raw magnesium in this product since standalone food based magnesium are expensive and low in mg. The ratio of calcium to magnesium here is 2:1 though ideally 1:1 is better. I like that this formula is vegan, highly bioavailable food based/raw and are not derived from limestone (calcium carbonate) or animal bones. Most non food based calcium has only 10-40% absorption and some people might have the strong stomach acid needed to digest it. There is significant amount of Vitamin D (1600 IU) though you might want to take more if you aren’t taking it. The recommended dosage is 5 capsules. Pricewise, it is quite expensive. However, you are already facing bone problems, then it will be life saving. If not, 3 capsules daily are probably good enough for maintenance and less costly as well. The capsules are not big and easy to swallow. It does not contain any filler, flow agent or binders which is good! Another thing to note is that it contains 20mg of 21 raw organic fruit & vegetarian blends which is less than 1mg per fruit/vegetable. If there are any macronutrients in there, it is probably insignificant imo. Check out my page for more reviews!

GOOD!

Posted by 5525442375555069151 on Oct 22, 2013

I took it for 2 months the time i had a spinal fracture, it was good , n for my stomach also !!!!

Whole Food

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

Love that it's a whole food product. I'm a 24 year old female and making sure I take enough calcium now to prevent future damage, especially since my family has a history of weak bones.