Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw Calcium, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Not the best ever

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

I was drawn to this product awhile ago as I was looking for a calcium/magnesium product that was as natural as possible. I took one round of it and then found all the research on the problems with taking calcium supplements and the damage they cause to your body. Since then I have switched to upping my intake of silica, magnesium, suplhur and high quality superfoods with high mineral content (such as Sunwarrior Ormus Greens) in order to get trace minerals into my body. I have found them to be a lot more effective and non-harming to my body. I am also in the process of detoxifying bad calcium from my body (with fulvic acid and shilajit and msm) and have found my general health to improve from this process.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2495001 on Sep 06, 2011

This product restored my calcium in weeks, how is that even possible, I have just bought three more!

Excellent

Posted by Scottishdave on Jul 29, 2011

Have only been using for 2 weeks, i fractured a bone in my arm and looked at all the available calcium supplements to boost recovery and this was the only one that met my requirements. The ingredients are superb, raw plant based, absorbable calcium with the all important co-factors, you can't go wrong. The ONLY calcium supplements worth taking.

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1365855 on Nov 24, 2010

I have two trigger thumbs and awful pain in both hands. After taking this product and B-complex sub-lingual I have noticed a significant reduction of pain in the morning. I would recommend this product to anyone that has pain in their hands.

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2029110 on Oct 07, 2010

When I'm low on calcium my lower back ache's. Since I've been taking this I haven't notice any back ache's.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »