the best

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Sep 29, 2011

It doesn't upset stomach or cause any constipation.

Good Raw Iron!

Posted by Reviewer2330966 on Apr 20, 2012

I like the fact that these are raw and in veggie capsules. The price is affordable.

Another great GOL product!

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

Love the whole line of Garden of Life products, this one included. Unlike other iron supplements that cause side effects like constipation, I haven't had any trouble with these. GOL includes natural co-factors in their products to help your body absorb the nutrients better and it is even more important with iron, since it is hard for the body to do this without them. Definitely notice a difference. Also like the added B-12, so I don't have to buy a separate supplement.

Garden of Life, Vitamin, RAW Iron, 30 UltraZorbe Vegan Caps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 17, 2015

Perfection. Natural product for vegans, who are eating healthy and don't like synthetic iron supplements. Helped me to feel more warm inside my body in severe winter days. And overall is very good for health. I want it more :)

Giedre

Posted by giedre on Mar 29, 2015

best !

combined

Posted by Reviewer3273576 on Dec 03, 2010

I didn't know that there was so much b12 in those caps, then I wouldn't have bought the b12 alone, cause it doesn't make any sense. I have not noticed any difference since I started to use this product.

Focus on iHerb Delivery

Posted by IanGoldsmid on Apr 21, 2009

I purchased this for my partner - so can't comment on product efficacy yet: But wanted to say that I live in New Zealand and iHerb always delivers every order with amazing speed - and at remarkable low cost. VERY impressive!

Can't go wrong with Garden of Life products!

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Sep 13, 2011

Everything I have tried from G of L has been great.

Happy costumer here

Posted by Reviewer1887119 on Sep 28, 2011

Trying to up my iron a bit as I feel I`m lacking some through a vegetarian diet. Not taking it daily though. The more I get to know this company the more impressed I get with their products. Keep it up Garden of Life!

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1275623 on May 08, 2011

Had a blood test recently and my iron levels were unexpectedly very good.