most bioavailable on the market

Posted by 5182095526559631320 on Feb 26, 2013

I'm 10 weeks, and I have been taking these to "get ready" since six months before we started trying (we conceived immediately). This is one of the only vitamins with folate, versus the synthetic folic acid, and it also includes plenty of vitamin K. I also take their calcium supplement, since I'm in my first trimester.

Great prenatal supplement

Posted by ritavaags on Jun 12, 2012

These were not hard on my tummy and I did not feel as tired as I did with my other pregnancies (despite having five other children). It was hugely reassuring to know I was getting my baby's need for folic acid, DHA and other essential nutrients to his/her development.

WHOLEFOOD solution to deficiencies common among pregnant women

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Certain deficiencies are common among pregnant women. For example, (1) Vitamin D. Vitamin D deficiency in pregnant women is now being referred to as an " ongoing epidemic." It's not just bones that we're talking about. Vitamin D deficiencies in the mother's diet can have a significant impact on asthma and immune system problems as well. A separate vitamin D supplementation (Product: DRB-00250) is recommended. (2) Vitamin A. Animal studies show that vitamin A deficiency during pregnancy has produced newborn animals with no eyes, eye defects, cleft palates, kidney problems, undescended testes, and diaphragmatic hernias —to name just some of the problems. Beta-carotene is a vitamin A precursor and is perfectly safe. Make sure you use naturally sourced beta-carotene (Garden of Life), not the synthetic kind made from acetylene gas that's used in most supplements. (3) Folic Acid. Folic acid can prevent spina bifida in babies. As always, I recommend a whole-food supplement (Garden of Life).

Excellent prenatal

Posted by Erinizzy on Aug 01, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this product!! Wholefood sourced and full of all the goodies you could need, at good levels as well. I'm a naturopath and nutritionist, and recommend this to all my pregnant/TTC clients (as well as take it myself). Fantastic multi-vitamin.

Garden of Life RAW Prenatal

Posted by OrganicMommy on Apr 20, 2012

I have been taking these my entire pregnancy. They got the seal of approval from my naturopath, who is also an MD.

Great, but Could be Better!

Posted by CindyW on Dec 18, 2014

This product has just about the nutrients a woman needs for her pregnancy. I like the added ginger to help ease nausea. The only thing I do not like is the fact that there is no DHA included like in other prenatals.

Good for my dry lips

Posted by 5346137153399891923 on Dec 09, 2012

My lips are much better after I take this vitamin. I feel balanced from inside out. Before I took this caps, my lips dry and crack frequently.

The best vitamin ever!

Posted by Reviewer1327517 on Jun 04, 2012

I'm married and would like to have a baby in 1-2 years. This vitamin is great! The price may seem high, but remember you're paying for a three month supply! i have already seen an improvement in my skin and nails. I'm sure the inside of me is rejoicing as well!

good prenatal multivits!

Posted by Tricia on Dec 06, 2014

i started taking this when i have my pregnancy test kit positive. it really helps in pregnancy complication (eg morning sickness). my next daay/late evening morning sickness symptom worsen if i skip this that day (i normally eat in the morning). i eat this with ocean mum (fish oil). the only thing which i think other preggie shd add in to complete the nutrients for pregnancy life is calcium supplement/ take your milk twice per day, as you can notice that the calcium content in this multivits is not sufficient to support calcium for 2. strongly recommend!

recommended product

Posted by 4886015896168997808 on May 26, 2015

This came as a recommendation from other organic mamas out there. It's a large bottle so it lasts a long time. Love the fact that it's made from real food and not from chemicals. Very effective, didn't see neon pee when I took this prenatal vitamin so I know it was absorbed well into my body. Would buy again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »