Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw Prenatal, 90 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

Wonderful Prenatal

Posted by Reviewer2466361 on Jan 01, 2010

I bought this product for my sister who is expecting her first baby this summer. We are both very pleased with the all natural, organic, whole food complex, making it easier to digest and having a much faster absorption rate. It provides a great boost of energy and doesn't need to be taken with food; preventing any type of nausea. The value for the product is unmatched (trust me, I've looked).

Great Prenatal

Posted by Reviewer3293249 on Feb 02, 2010

This prenatal was easy to swallow, never gave me an upset stomach and has so many great ingredients! You can't beat it for the price! I highly recommend this one!

Highly recommend, GoL has a Prenatal at last!

Posted by Reviewer1935512 on Jun 02, 2010

About 2+ years ago, my wife, who had been taking Garden of Life Multi for some time became pregnant. We were really surprised to find that Garden of Life didn't actually have/make a Prenatal. We actually called them directly, spoke with a couple different people who confirmed it (they were very polite) and expressed our bafflement. They did mention it was something they got requests for. Well, sometime 1+ years ago they came out with a RAW Prenatal, which she is taking currently. Excellent product for someone looking for food-based supplementation, convenience of not having to eat at the time you take the multi, and of course the quality and 'mission' of Garden of Life products.

Best Prenatal I have ever taken!

Posted by greenflutterby on Sep 18, 2012

I am 31 weeks pregnant and have been taking this raw prenatal vitamin for 4 months and am very happy with the results. I was taking a natural prenatal from Earth Fair and the Iron was making me sick. Once, I started to take this vitamin I was not sick, but full of energy. I would highly recommend to everyone!

Best Prenatal, everyone under 55 should be taking it!

Posted by Reviewer1635852 on Mar 15, 2011

I've been told in your fertile life you should be taking prenatal vitamins to prepare your body well for the changes and demands of pregnancy. Pregnancy often comes as a surprise and I believe that these are the best prenatal supplementation out there made with real food! I wouldn't be without it! Jesus Loves you!