Recommend it!

Posted by 5626123953279777304 on Feb 21, 2016

This is a great prenatal. I got everything I needed from this during my pregnancy, also my nails got a lot stronger.

After 3 pregnancies - this is my Favorite prenatal!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016

I have taken MANY different types of pre-natal vitamins. I like this one for it is raw and FOOD-GRADE (not-synthetic - many prescribed and over-the counter vitamins are synthetic).You do not have to take 6 (that sucks) to get your full nutrition and it is gentle on the stomach. NON-GMO. I felt full of energy and confident that my babe was getting the nutrition she needed. Even though I am not perfect about taking my vitamins, my babe came into the world as perfection. Happy, healthy and full of life. If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Best Prenatals!

Posted by 5360616145534016929 on Oct 13, 2015

Best prenatals I have tried so far. Easy on the stomach, very complete and help boost immunity.

GOOD

Posted by 5472245846776174477 on Jun 03, 2015

just what I need

raw supplement

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Oct 26, 2014

Remember first month in my pragnancy i felt my mornings sickness was almost gone if o was taking this supplement. Will continue taking this. So fare only positive experience.

No Nausea and Easy to Swallow

Posted by Reviewer3297651 on Aug 19, 2014

Amazing prenatal, didn't cause any nausea and was easy to swallow. Have repurchased many times.

The Best Pre-natal vitamin

Posted by 5329781980918964967 on May 12, 2014

The best Pre-natal vitamin ever. It has everything you would want in a Pre-natal vitamin. Highly recommend this product. Gives you extra energy!!!

Fantastic!

Posted by 5264751442694442820 on Jan 23, 2014

I've tried several Prenatal Vitamins and these are the ones I like the best. I love that they have a probiotic as not many of them do. They are a raw food and if you open the capsule you can see that it's in powder form - easy for digestion. There is no taste or smell if you take the capsule so they don't make you feel sick. Very easy on the stomach and they definitely do NOT give me any kind of constipation like some other Prenatals. I will stick to these.

Best Prenatal vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1698284 on Dec 24, 2013

I felt great taking these vitamins. Since the vitamins come from food then you can take these on an empty stomach without getting sick. I also didn't get sick due to too much iron because it's a natural source. It made me feel good knowing I was getting such good nutrition even if I was unable to eat a well balanced diet at all times.

A must have for pragnant and breastfeeding mums.

Posted by Reviewer2983164 on May 03, 2013

I highly recommend this one, i took it true my whole pregnancy and stil take it every day six months after. I will continue to take it for as long as i breastfeed.