Wonderful Prenatal

Posted by Reviewer2466361 on Jan 01, 2010

I bought this product for my sister who is expecting her first baby this summer. We are both very pleased with the all natural, organic, whole food complex, making it easier to digest and having a much faster absorption rate. It provides a great boost of energy and doesn't need to be taken with food; preventing any type of nausea. The value for the product is unmatched (trust me, I've looked).

After 3 pregnancies - this is my Favorite prenatal!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016

I have taken MANY different types of pre-natal vitamins. I like this one for it is raw and FOOD-GRADE (not-synthetic - many prescribed and over-the counter vitamins are synthetic).You do not have to take 6 (that sucks) to get your full nutrition and it is gentle on the stomach. NON-GMO. I felt full of energy and confident that my babe was getting the nutrition she needed. Even though I am not perfect about taking my vitamins, my babe came into the world as perfection. Happy, healthy and full of life. If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Great Prenatal

Posted by Reviewer3293249 on Feb 02, 2010

This prenatal was easy to swallow, never gave me an upset stomach and has so many great ingredients! You can't beat it for the price! I highly recommend this one!

Highly recommend, GoL has a Prenatal at last!

Posted by Reviewer1935512 on Jun 02, 2010

About 2+ years ago, my wife, who had been taking Garden of Life Multi for some time became pregnant. We were really surprised to find that Garden of Life didn't actually have/make a Prenatal. We actually called them directly, spoke with a couple different people who confirmed it (they were very polite) and expressed our bafflement. They did mention it was something they got requests for. Well, sometime 1+ years ago they came out with a RAW Prenatal, which she is taking currently. Excellent product for someone looking for food-based supplementation, convenience of not having to eat at the time you take the multi, and of course the quality and 'mission' of Garden of Life products.

Best Prenatal I have ever taken!

Posted by greenflutterby on Sep 18, 2012

I am 31 weeks pregnant and have been taking this raw prenatal vitamin for 4 months and am very happy with the results. I was taking a natural prenatal from Earth Fair and the Iron was making me sick. Once, I started to take this vitamin I was not sick, but full of energy. I would highly recommend to everyone!

Best Prenatal, everyone under 55 should be taking it!

Posted by Reviewer1635852 on Mar 15, 2011

I've been told in your fertile life you should be taking prenatal vitamins to prepare your body well for the changes and demands of pregnancy. Pregnancy often comes as a surprise and I believe that these are the best prenatal supplementation out there made with real food! I wouldn't be without it! Jesus Loves you!

Fresh & no nausea

Posted by Reviewer1723143 on Mar 04, 2012

I love these vitamins. Not sure how a vitamin can taste "fresh" but these do. I've had no nausea taking these on an empty stomach, and I can be sensitive.

Garden of life is fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1790052 on May 25, 2011

Best pre-natal vitamin I have ever taken. I really believe it is by far the best on the market! Jordan Rubin is amazing!

Best Prenatals!

Posted by 5360616145534016929 on Oct 13, 2015

Best prenatals I have tried so far. Easy on the stomach, very complete and help boost immunity.

Great Prenatal

Posted by Reviewer1977131 on Oct 05, 2009

I love this prenatal. it is easy to digest and has not made me sick. remembering to take 3x day is a bit tough but better to me that taking a "mega" capsule.