I won't buy again

Posted by 5531512922916524427 on Jan 22, 2016

I don't like these vitamins they make me feel a bit lightheaded. Almost like I had a drink and I get a slight headache. Won't buy them ag ain.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2087439 on Sep 11, 2014

Great wholefood source of vitamin c. Was looking for a vitamin c supplement to take while i'm pregnant and this was one of the best in capsules on iherb. It doesn't have any fillers so that is another reason I chose this product. I was a bit surprised how big the capsules are when i opened the bottle, but they are easily swallowed.

They work fast! Instant flu relief!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 23, 2013

I have a virus, I've been feeling unwell, very weak and mentally confused. I took 1 cap as soon as my package arrived tonight. I felt immediate relief. Right away I felt myself coming back inside my body, being more present mentally and having more stamina, no longer struggling to stand. I took 3 more as the night progressed, each time I feel more strength. I highly recommend these. I already ordered 2 other products from this brand and can't wait to try them. I also ordered Madre Labs C since there was a combo promo, and that will be a nice support to GOL raw C, but having tried Madre C previously (and it's a good product), I'd say the GOL raw C wins hands down. Please note: stock up while the weather is cold. These are raw and I would not trust them to travel for days in the back of a hot truck in the summer. You won't have a problem with smells or potency now.

Excellent C complex

Posted by Reviewer2756192 on Nov 21, 2013

This C is a little bit pricier than most but you get what you pay for, it's balanced with co-factors and bioflavoniods. This C has no magnesium stearate.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I love that it's raw and a whole food, organic product. Between this product and other Garden of Life products, I never get sick anymore!

WONDERFUL

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

Left me feeling alert and energised throught the day. Good to know that they have used wholesome organic vegetables to make this and kept it in its RAW form.

Real food support!

Posted by 5464775429700613212 on Aug 24, 2012

This product feels right in my body. It's good health insurance!

couldn't open it

Posted by Reviewer1978677 on Aug 12, 2012

This product had one of the worst "child"-proof caps I've ever encountered. I had to take it to a neighbor to open it, and even HE had problems. Apparently this company doesn't think people with arthritis, repetitive motion problems, weak hands (or with the bottle I received even strong hands) have any business using their product. I'll certainly never buy it again.

Love this product!

Posted by 4693401861306231067 on Aug 07, 2012

This multivitamin gives me energy. Very happy with this Garden of life product. I would strongly recommend.

Very good!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

This is a real quality product with no nasty fillers. I like most GOL-products and this was as good as the others. Very fresh as always!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »