Simple and with nice blends

Posted by omarBR on Aug 06, 2012

I tried this sample to test another kind of multi vitamin. This one really got me going, it is simple, has nice amounts of the nutrients and it has the bonus of having all natural, raw, whole ingredients. The proprietary blends are also very nice. You fell very good and healthy when taking theses. The down side is that it doesnt say here what are the exact chemical and components of the vitamins. So you dont really know what is 'under the hood'. Overall a good product!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2974532 on Jun 20, 2012

Seems to contain a variety of healthy stuff. Capsule size is also reasonable compared to some other products.

high quality

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on Oct 24, 2012

well balanced nutrients

Posted by Reviewer1881880 on Oct 30, 2012

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Nov 02, 2012

I feel like I may have had a little extra energy from these. I can't say for sure but I felt nothing negative. Worth a try.

seem fine

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Nov 11, 2012

A free sample, so can't really comment on effectiveness. Love Iherb, and the free samples!! An excellent site.

Just got the sample

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Dec 02, 2012

I tried to pass reviewing this because it was just a sample so how can I really tell. Seems like a good product. iHerb kind of forced me to review this because I wanted to review the other product I got but iHerb wouldn't let me save the other review without reviewing the product too.

I only had 4 capsules, so not enough to notice effects

Posted by 5564580896634326330 on Dec 18, 2012

I guess it's a good product, but I only had 4 capsules to try, which is not enough to actually see results.

Good

Posted by Mishkas on Dec 24, 2012

Good option for winter in my country

not tried it yet