Doesn't appear to contain any soy

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 27, 2012

I stopped buying GOL because of their persistence in using GMO-tainted soy, as all soy nowadays test positive for GMO cross-contamination, and switched to the other 2 better raw, organic brands that are 100% soy-free, and also because, despite phone calls, GOL still refuses to do anything about their bottle problem with caps being screwed on too tight and impossible for even a man to open. (I get wrist pain and that is a huge problem for me. They merely stated "we're aware of the problem" but without any indication that they cared enough to fix). This free sample was welcome, I took it during the flu but of course, there's no way to tell from a small sample if it helped, considering that I'm taking a lot of natural flu remedies. I give it 5 stars because I didn't hurt my wrist opening these and because these have no soy for a change!

Excellent freebie!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a one day supply of a raw, whole foods based organic multi-vitamin. It can be used for the whole family including children over 6 which I like. This is a great way to make sure your family members that aren't eating all the fruits and veggies they should be are getting all the nutrition they need. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Perfect product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 25, 2013

It is perfect, very potential freebie. It is very natural as multivitamin can be nowadays. I have read that some people complain about taste, capsule size. But hey, you need to understand the importance of taking your pills with huge amount of water in order to dissolve well. And good, natural, raw/veggie things are not candy taste, of course not. So, it is strange to read that kind of complaints. Don't buy veggies, herbs if you are so sensitive about their taste, but then don't complain when you will not be healthy.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Caps EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this Raw Whole Food product himself. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Great!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

Loved it. Hope they sell it again one day.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1291839 on Jan 15, 2013

Good natural source of vitamins that doesn't make you feel sick like regular ones in pharmacy stores.

Freebie!

Posted by Reviewer2729070 on Feb 12, 2013

Too little to review but it's free, just try it yourself.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3257569 on Oct 06, 2012

one of the most complete

Great ingredients!!