It worth buying

Posted by 5498895230110043177 on Dec 13, 2012

While it's trial pack, haven't felt any effects, but the ingredient list is very impressing, so I think I'll order full pack

Great Substitute for my Veggies!

Posted by 5330707208980585315 on Dec 10, 2012

I don't get enough and with this whole food vitamin, I'm confident and my body is regulated with the veggie nutrients I need. I am recommending this to all my friends.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 09, 2012

Good quality product. Fast and superb delivery. Thank you iHerb.com.

Top of the line

Posted by celestialleo on Dec 05, 2012

These are definitely the way to go with vitamins and minerals, as food in natural absorbable form...

Just got the sample

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Dec 02, 2012

I tried to pass reviewing this because it was just a sample so how can I really tell. Seems like a good product. iHerb kind of forced me to review this because I wanted to review the other product I got but iHerb wouldn't let me save the other review without reviewing the product too.

Nice vitamins

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Nov 30, 2012

Tester. Good as iHerb gives it for free. 1 per shipment. So you can try. Bought myself a full bottle (240 pills) of Men's edition. Nice Vegan vitamins. Gave me strength. They also contain Probiotic! SO choose wisely if you need them...

Great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer1063972 on Nov 25, 2012

I like Garden of Life's vitamins. I tried a sample of these when I ran out of my regular vitamins, and I was quite pleased. The fact that they are made from organic fruits and vegetables is great! I highly recommend them.

good

Posted by Reviewer2992616 on Nov 23, 2012

garden of life is good

good

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Nov 12, 2012

These are good vitamins

seem fine

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Nov 11, 2012

A free sample, so can't really comment on effectiveness. Love Iherb, and the free samples!! An excellent site.