Best Zinc i tried...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

if i take more than 50mg of Zinc daily i start to feel my Testosterone level jumping all over so i stick with my basic multivitamin zinc content on a daily basis,but when i am eating Beef liver thats loaded with Copper i take 1 or 2 of these to balance my Zinc/Copper ratio as copper is a zinc antagonist and vice versa. also,when you are sick and want to strengthen your immune system its good to take more Zinc daily together along with a few Grams of Vitamin C,Elder berries or Flowers and Echinacea Angustifolia..you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Misleading Information

Posted by 4844907195413621486 on Jan 31, 2016

I thought I was buying a zinc supplement which came from "whole food" sources: organic fruits & vegetables. I discovered however the zinc in this supplement does not come from organic fruits & vegetables, but from their TM "Food-Created Nutrients" (using yeast!). How can you call this "Whole Food Zinc"?? Very misleading.

Best ZINC -

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Sep 06, 2013

I use these because I didn't want magnesium stearate in my product. LOVE it, and works for me.

Best Zinc!

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 22, 2014

We love this Zinc. We are taking this to help with deficiency and it seems to be working. I love the fact that it is non-synthetic, so it is better absorbed and used. We will buy again ...Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Zinc is es sential for good health and widely known for boosting our immune system. It is also proven to reduce the duration of colds, support cell division, prom otes healing, support healthy libido, support fertility , preventing aromatization (converting of testosterone to estrogen), important for prostate health, an antioxidant, responsible for more than 100 enzyme activities, regulates DNA, RNA, insulin production, neces sary for optimum brain function and many others! It’s one of the most es sential mineral we require. This product is great as it is organic and free of pesticides etc. It uses a glas s bottle. Glas s bottle does not leech toxic gas ses and also better at preventing oxygen from entering the bottle. The best part is that the product delivers the zinc in whole foods instead of manufactured in a chemical lab. It is highly bioavailable and does not cause stomach upset. This is highly beneficial when I start to fall sick. I can take as many as up to 10 caps on empty stomach and it will curb the sicknes s at its buds without any side effects. The products come with insignificant amount of other immune boosters and vitamin C. Note that since copper requires the same amino acid as zinc for absorption, it might be wise to either take copper supplement or simply just take this tablet on an empty stomach instead of with food. The capsules are small, easy to swallow and suitable for vegetarian as well. This product contains no fillers, flow agents or binders! Pricewise, this is the more expensive than New Chapter Zinc (non vegan) or MegaFood Zinc (vegan but most expensive). Note that it is more expensive for both as well. Personally, it’s up to your choice. Check out my page for more reviews!

Seem to work

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Feb 11, 2014

This product seems to do what it's supposed to do. Though something came out about one of this company's other products, Raw Fit, that it contained toxic levels of heavy metals. So I'm beginning to wonder about the safety of this company's products.

Very good!

Posted by 5628859795678423817 on Sep 08, 2016

It's a clean product, there are no nano contaminants!

Total Zinc

Posted by 5657631222708455357 on Aug 26, 2016

These organic zinc capsules have zinc and all the additional organic nutrients that normally come with zinc to make our bodies healthy. Nature did not create just one vitamin all by itself but created vitamins with accompanying nutrients so that the human body can use everything synergistically to create health, not to just temporarily cover up a nutrient deficiency that is caused by pollution, genetic food restructuring and pesticides.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1899963 on Jun 10, 2016

This was recommended by my health practitioner as it's organic. I definitely notice a difference when I'm taking it.

Raw Zinc

Posted by 5267137031677214245 on Oct 28, 2014

Great form of Zinc which doesn't seem to upset the stomach anywhere near as much as other forms can do. Great for combatting high Free-Copper in the body. This Zinc is from whole food sources so seems to be very readily absorbed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »