جاري التجربه

Posted by 5089338960632114748 on May 02, 2016

جاري الاستخدام

The best natural multivitamin

Posted by 4841399713952336173 on Dec 12, 2015

All natural multivitamin. I feel great after using it for 2 months. I will continue to buy this forever. Garden of Life has the best natural products.

It tastes DISGUSTING

Posted by 4925071241317633984 on Oct 21, 2015

The pills smell like dog food and taste like it. Worse, I keep burping it up and am forced to relive the horrendous taste repeatedly for about 2 hours after taking this product. The dog food smell lingers on my fingers too even though I barely handled the pills for 10 seconds. I've been washing with soap the entire day and it still smells!!! An awful product. Am likely to just throw away this whole bottle. I will not repurchase. I gave it 2 stars only because it didn't cause any trouble to my digestive system- if not, it would have gotten only 1!

Great

Posted by 5539312400876932702 on Nov 20, 2014

I've been taking 2 a day, although 4 a day is suggested. It seems to be working well but it's only been a couple of weeks that I've been using it.

Healthy woman :)

Posted by Wwhite on Aug 26, 2014

This product really works; I’ve noticed the effect in two days after taking it. It gave me more energy, and boosted my immune system. Although, I did not have any problem with my stomach, but the effect of these vitamins on my system was so great that I even noticed improvements in my gastrointestinal-tract work. This supplement is suitable for vegetarian (does not contain gelatin and so on), which is very important for me. It absorbs well and it is worth its price. It is the best multivitamins I’ve ever tried; besides, I am not really fan of the Garden of life brand. You also should consider that each individual is different and what works for one may not work for another, but this product is so perfect that I think it could work for many.

Very good!

Posted by 4837224261750780482 on Jun 20, 2014

Much moore effective than other vitamin products sold in Norway. I'm feeling great! Love them!

good quality

Posted by 5357334332406513769 on Apr 07, 2014

its work for my body

Best vitamins

Posted by CONDRATEONITA on Mar 08, 2014

This vitamins keep you in form and a good mood

For stronger bones

Posted by Reviewer2002384 on Jan 29, 2014

I like the dosage in this multi-vitamin to ensure stronger bones for women over 50.

Like this multi-vitamin

Posted by 5382541238123352244 on Jan 15, 2014

This product gives me all the nutrients I need daily. I am mindful of what I eat but sometimes it is difficult to do so and taking this product gives me that peace of mind.