Excellent natural vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1793751 on Apr 14, 2010

I avoid synthetic vitamins for many reasons one of which being that I don't seem to get any benefit from them. Having a real food source of raw vitamins has really helped my health and well-being. I also feel good. The capsules are also easy to take and reliably gluten, casein and soy free.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1168101 on Sep 16, 2011

I have used it for over a year and I know I feel better while taking it. Over the years I have used many other brands and I can say I like this one best so far.

Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer2224337 on Sep 08, 2012

I can vouch for this vitamin. After two weeks the result is amazing, no more craving for sugary snacks and feeling withdrawn. And I have one word. EXCELLENT!

Food Based Vitamin Technology

Posted by Reviewer2315816 on Mar 15, 2012

So many vitamins make me nauseous, but these are raw food based so they don't upset my stomach. Since they are food based, the vitamins are easily recognized by your body. Think of your body as a lock, and these vitamins hare the key to unlocking what you need and delivers it.

Makes total sense!

Posted by Reviewer2139862 on Apr 20, 2012

I wish I had started taking these a long time ago. It makes complete sense taking a multi as a capsule, allowing your body to digest more readily the nutrients and making them more available for use. These are great!!

Great All-In-One Supplement

Posted by SassySingaporean on Oct 10, 2013

Love it for its natural and raw ingredients. Feel sufficiently supplemented with all the vitamins and minerals. Took only 2 capsules instead of the recommended 4 a day. Very good, economical size

Great Product!

Posted by 5208054442703494345 on Oct 13, 2014

I was looking for a product made of natural and raw ingredients containing probiotics. These are great! They've given me energy in a subtle way. I can take them on an empty stomach (No vitamin burps!) and have been feeling a lot better. I've just ordered my second bottle. Thanks iherb for your great service and for shipping overseas!

I love these so much

Posted by 5224417546824751112 on Apr 15, 2015

I have been taking these for a few years now and I am so glad I do, I feel better all around. And because they are made of real food I can take them on an empty stomach if need be, and have no nausea at all!

Mixed feedbacks

Posted by Reviewer1906470 on Sep 09, 2011

My sister said this was good, because it stopped her from biting her teeth in sleep. But my friend tried this for a week and would not go back on it again, as it tires her out completely.

multi vit

Posted by Reviewer1394599 on Sep 14, 2011

These vitamins are great ! I have lots of energy and there is no extra junk in this supplement.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »