Excellent natural vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1793751 on Apr 14, 2010

I avoid synthetic vitamins for many reasons one of which being that I don't seem to get any benefit from them. Having a real food source of raw vitamins has really helped my health and well-being. I also feel good. The capsules are also easy to take and reliably gluten, casein and soy free.

Great Product!

Posted by 5208054442703494345 on Oct 13, 2014

I was looking for a product made of natural and raw ingredients containing probiotics. These are great! They've given me energy in a subtle way. I can take them on an empty stomach (No vitamin burps!) and have been feeling a lot better. I've just ordered my second bottle. Thanks iherb for your great service and for shipping overseas!

Gave to my Wife, Improved Her Energy Tremendously

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Feb 19, 2016

My wife was very exhausted because of the effort she had to exert taking care of our three kids. She was always stressed out and very tired. I bought her this supplements and now she says she has so much energy and in the evening she still feels ok going out and not as tired as she would usually be.

Makes total sense!

Posted by Reviewer2139862 on Apr 20, 2012

I wish I had started taking these a long time ago. It makes complete sense taking a multi as a capsule, allowing your body to digest more readily the nutrients and making them more available for use. These are great!!

Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer2224337 on Sep 08, 2012

I can vouch for this vitamin. After two weeks the result is amazing, no more craving for sugary snacks and feeling withdrawn. And I have one word. EXCELLENT!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1168101 on Sep 16, 2011

I have used it for over a year and I know I feel better while taking it. Over the years I have used many other brands and I can say I like this one best so far.

Food Based Vitamin Technology

Posted by Reviewer2315816 on Mar 15, 2012

So many vitamins make me nauseous, but these are raw food based so they don't upset my stomach. Since they are food based, the vitamins are easily recognized by your body. Think of your body as a lock, and these vitamins hare the key to unlocking what you need and delivers it.

Another great Garden of life product!

Posted by Reviewer1978895 on Oct 08, 2010

I have been taking this multi for over a year and it is wonderful. It has no fillers and is made from raw and organic ingredients. It also has probiotics and enzymes included! I always purchased the 120 caps size because that's all they had. I am very pleased that they now sell the 240 caps size because it is a better value on a great product!

More energy, better mood

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Feb 10, 2011

While it is always difficult to be sure increased energy comes from a different vitamin supplement, the fact is that since I started taking these together with the Garden of Life Beyond Omegas, I feel more energy and uplifted mood, more than with my previous vitamins, so I will keep taking these and see. I like that they are in a veggie cap format.

Very Pleased!

Posted by Reviewer2638925 on Aug 19, 2011

I love Garden of Life whole food-style supplements, and can't beat your price or service! Thank you!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »