Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Jul 23, 2012

Great taste,, good crunch, good on everything.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1335148 on Jan 27, 2012

we love them on lots of different foods

It is very good.

Posted by carmen on Jun 14, 2013

good, tasty flavor, I like it.

Wonderful taste!

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Nov 04, 2012

Good to sprinkle on salads and I am sure many other uses.

Adds great taste for all diet meals

Posted by 5130668925688988086 on Mar 05, 2013

First time I tried this product as a sample, so the quantity was small, but enough to make me buy the full size. I'm almost all the time on a diet and at that time I was eating the famous cabbage soup. No matter how much I like it, after some days of eating this soup I could barely have another spoon :) But it happened that I saw the sample of Garlic Gold nuggets and I sprinkled some in my soup. Miracle! I loved the soup and I literally run to my laptop to order this product :) I am a huge fun of garlic and I really love this flavor, especially that it's organic, has no fat, no salt and only few calories. Worth to try!

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Mar 16, 2013

I love these little garlic nuggets, they taste divine on salads. It's a great way to get extra garlic which is a natural antibiotic and antifungal. And they are salt free, they only have seasonings. I just wish it was cheaper!

Very tasty

Posted by LovelyHoney on Nov 18, 2015

I love these nuggets, they spice everything up, from pasta, salads to homemade popcorn. It is not as spicy as I expected though. The only downside is the price, just too expensive! I would buy Garlic Gold nuggets all the time, but it is quite an expensive sport, sadly.

hmmmm

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

not very fond of thte taste.