Gaspari Nutrition, MyoFusion Probiotic Series, Elite Athlete Protein Powder, Delicious Vanilla, 5 lbs (2268.0 g)

Gaspari-Nutrition-MyoFusion-Probiotic-Series-Elite-Athlete-Protein-Powder-Delicious-Vanill0

Posted by Reviewer1919832 on Mar 06, 2012

I really like this product. This is a great product to keep me going for my two hour exercise program 3 times per week. This new Probiotic mix is fine with me and my diet.

Great tasting Protein

Posted by Reviewer1817512 From New Zealand on Apr 16, 2012

This is truly the best Myofusion that Gaspari have produced thus far. Factoring in they have re-engineered the entire recipe and added in the pro-biotic is great. I used to have stomach problems after having my protein shake (Bloating etc.) but now after taking this for a week i have had no issues at all and it is great. The Vanilla flavor is great if you want to throw in some extra stuff to make a great tasting shake or i even use it to flavor different types of breakfast meals and deserts. A great protein powder. A ++

Tastes good, but foamy

Posted by 5516876259231796264 on Oct 22, 2012

A good tasting shake and I welcome the added probiotics, however I prefered the taste of the previous recipe of MyoFusion (before probiotics were included). The new recipe seems to be quite foamy and vanilla tastes a little bit like banana, but as I said it still tastes good, just that the previous version tasted awesome!