Truly the ULTIMATE in CoQ10 absorption for Blood Pressure reduction!

Posted by Reviewer3138508 on Mar 14, 2012

This product truly delivers on its claims, and I am convinced that it surpasses all other CoQ10 products promising superior absorption. When my boyfriend's systolic BP reached 160, I had him try them all (plain ubiquinol, Life Extension's ubiquinol with shilajit, Q-Gel, CoQH-CF, VESIsorb, ad nauseum); his BP didn't budge, and we concluded he was simply a non-responder. We then turned to other methods and got it down from 160 to the mid-130's with a combination of L-arginine, L-citrulline, MegaNatural-BP, Natural Factor's Celery Seed, and Ameal Peptide. But his pulse pressure (which, according to Harvard Medical, should be below 50) was still firmly in the mid-70's, so we kept experimenting. That's when I came across 24Hr Nano CoQ10. Within 14 days, his systolic came all the way down to the low 120's, and, miraculously, his pulse pressure is suddenly maintaining in the low 50's!! I also recommended it to his friend, whose BP was responding quite well to another brand of CoQ10, but 24Hr Nano CoQ10 lowered it even more. I tried it myself, but, interestingly, I began to lose the extra energy and stamina I normally derive from CoQ10 supplementation. I assume that's because my blood pressure has always been on the low side in the first place, so I went back to Doctor's Best VESIsorb (which I think is the best if you're looking for energy and not so much BP reduction).

Amazing!

Posted by 5103377807142531787 on Feb 15, 2014

I have tried ubiquinol from natural factors in oil-form and found them to be very effective. Have also tried "DOctors best" ubiquinol which was in powderform- they made me bloated and gave me pain in my stomach. I was sceptical to this one as they are also in powder form and not oil. But the product does as it claims, it really is a lot more potent than reular ubiquinol. And I do not get bloated nor do I get any pain with this one! Lasts all day and keeps me going. It also does miracles with my migraine wich is virtually cured! I will never switch back now. I am happy that i tried this! WIll ORDER AGAIN!

LOVE this product!

Posted by NATURALINSPIRATIONSTATION on Mar 20, 2014

I have used a few different activated CoQ10 products over the last 4 years but none have had the effect that these have had. I have noticed a big difference in my energy levels and I have noticed that they are sustained through out the entire day. I have had CFS and Fibro and due to these and a host of other natural products I use to combat these illnesses I now no longer suffer with debillitating symptoms. Highly recommend these!

Best CoQ10 Yet

Posted by Reviewer1220209 on Aug 20, 2012

Having researched the better absorption from the nano'ized CoQ10 and having tried it with sucess I wanted to find some on IHerb. I first tried the Coq10 fishoil combo which was good but it only came with 30 caps and I eat a lot of Omega 3's in my diet anyways. This product was right along the lines I was looking for. Tried it, it works, definitely more energy and more sustained energy.

Quality and affordability

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on Jul 06, 2011

well made and it is vegan.

Happy

Posted by Gemini on Mar 04, 2015

Really like these, love taking only one a day and having a time release effect.

Great

Posted by 5677256827571073230 on Nov 17, 2013

Great product

quality

Posted by Reviewer2318734 on Aug 06, 2013

I like the quality of this product & always trying to be healthier

Awesome product

Posted by 5207201583957705740 on Oct 02, 2016

High potency. I gave my dad (Heart patient) this together with Garlic pills. Doctor has seen improvements in his heart condition and blood circulation. I strongly recommend this compared to other brands.

Excellent

Posted by 5613717174455836611 on Aug 18, 2016

I haven't found a better CoQ10 product than this, and the price is reasonable too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »