Overpriced - blobs of safflower oil in gelatin

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 09, 2014

Definitely heed the warning - 'Avoid this product if you are allergic to ragweed or daisy-like flowers' - I can confirm this product is a terrible option for anyone who suffers hayfever/ragweed/daisy allergy. If you get good results from this, I suggest it's an omega 6 thing - suggest trying pumpkin seeds/oil instead - for a start they're more hypoallergenic. Safflower is also one of the most anti-thyroid oils there is. AND - I feel this is very overpriced - bear in mind the suggested serving is eight softgels per day. They're simply blobs of safflower oil wrapped in gelatin (though try finding a food grade high-linoleic bottled oil?! i.e. non-GMO). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

great product based on sound science

Posted by Reviewer3189635 on Jun 19, 2013

The most noticeable effect from taking the recommended 8 caps per day is that my whole body feels more healthy and happy overall. I am only on week 3 of the recommended 12 week course, but I will continue for the full 12 weeks and beyond as I can feel this is doing a great deal of good. I also feel less hungry during the day. Make sure your body is alkaline so you can metabolise the fatty acids properly.