• Customer Ratings

Tries to hard to directly compete with creamy whey by adding thickeners

Posted by FrankieTB on Apr 25, 2014

Plant head Summary - low protein content, high sugar content, high unnecessary additives content. From a health perspective, the addition of emulsifiers/thickening agents (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan) is a complete waste of time and stomach space...Best guess is that they are trying to compete with creamy milk/whey protein powders... Flavour not the worst... Anyone interested in vegan protein powders should look at the other superior products out there...

Planthead Rocks!

Posted by 5495170853082019276 on Jun 12, 2014

Rich creamy vanilla plant based protein powder at a great price! I have tried them all, loved the fact that I could have a vegan protein powder that tastes good and mixes up so easily. 15gms per serving keeps me going!

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1578302 on Feb 10, 2014

I have been using this for a month now....it taste really good. I use it with vanilla Almond milk. I don't eat much meat so it has helped me to increase my protein....originally purchased from vitamin shoppe, but iherb has the best price. Will continue to purchase from iherb:)

Really good product, great taste

Posted by 5239090316855360423 on Dec 19, 2014

I really liked this protein, is great, and tastes really good :)

Good

Posted by Reviewer3274905 on Oct 03, 2014

You cant knock the blend of proteins excellent! the only downside in my opion the taste is so so